Filler* CH12. A much needed fight

Welp, Blake is definitely into Sun, very halal. The Vytal Festival tournament is coming up, also very halal. I'm 99% sure Neo was stalking me last night when I was trying to sleep, not halal.

Well speaking of Neo, yeah no clue what type of drugs she puts in her ice cream, because I texted her how and why she had snuck into Beacon.

(Flashback)

I was just chilling in my room, playing with fire as any normal person would, when I got a message on my scroll.

Ice Cream Cone

I.C.C: Look out the window~

Y/n: And what if I don't?

I.C.C: No, you don't get to do that. Look out the window.

Y/n: No, I'm looking at the scroll.

I.C.C: I will fight you.

Y/n: Cuz that went great last time.

I.C.C: THAT PARRY WAS BULLSHIT. I WAS FULL SWING AND YOU HIT ME WITH THE TIP OF YOUR SWORD!

Y/n: L+ratio+icecreamwoman+umbrella

There was a knock at the window. I looked up to see, as you could guess, an angry 5'3 ice cream woman. She didn't look as mad as I had thought. Ohhh, me has very halal idea.

Oh she's gonna kick my shit in for this

I fucking open the window, she tries to crawl in, and I shove her off the frame and she is sent midair. Doesn't really matter though, she unfolds her umbrella and slowly falls to the ground. All while looking at me with a angry look.

(Flashback End)

Good times. Oh wait I gotta get going. I start heading to Goodwitch's class for today's sparring lessons. They are entertaining but boring at the same time because they are drawn at random. She changes it to make it seem more like the Vytal Tournament. But in the end, there's only one person that could match my skill in this class.

I walk into class and take a seat in the upper rows, they are simply the better place to sit. Per the usual, team rwby and jnpr fold into class last second. Jnpr heads over to the empty end of the class and team rwby sits with me.

Goodwitch: Alright class today we will be doing a tournament of sorts. We will randomly draw 8 contestants and they will be matched randomly for sparring. Any questions?

No one responded.

Goodwitch: Excellent, I will now draw the participants.

She clicked a button on her scroll and the screen overhead started randomly picking people. The line up was as follows:

Nora

Cardin

Blake

Yang

Jaune

Pyrra

Coco

Y/n

The classroom dropped a good 25 degrees when they saw my name on the list. Me and Pyrra make eye contact from across the class and everyone shudders at what the fuck will happen today.

Goodwitch: Well we all know the outcome of today, namely hell. But we can continue for good sport. I will now select the match ups.

The screen had lit up and showed an image of me and Yang. This will be an interesting first match. Yang leaves for the lockers and I simply jump down to the arena, pondering how I will bitch slap her. Soon I decide what weapon I will use and she comes into the stage.