CH41. Fucking Bars n Shit!

Currently, we're traveling to Mistral by foot since we don't have any form of actually getting there quickly. Nothing of note has happened, other than us coming across this small village.

Y/n: Where are we staying tonight?

Ruby: Don't know, we can probably do a hunting mission for some cash and stay at an inn.

Y/n: We didn't bring any lien?

The team stopped walking all at once and started to feel around their pockets.

Nora: Shit.

Ren: Language.

I sighed and reached into my back pocket. I took out my wallet and saw a few cards of lien from before the fall, around 500$. That's good for a few nights, but this trip will take weeks...

Y/n: I have enough for three nights. We'll have to ration food-

Neo handed me a wallet with filled with lien. I took it and eyed her suspiciously.

Y/n: Where'd you get this?

Neo: I was Roman's right hand woman and I have an illusion semblance. Stealing is what I'm best at.

Jaune: We can't just steal from people!

Y/n: You wanna sleep outside?

That shut him up.

Y/n: As I thought. Thanks Neo.

She did a mini ballet bow and started playing with her umbrella.

Ren: We're in Anima right now, I can probably find us a good place to stay.

Nora: Yeah, me and Ren used to live here.

Y/n: This town?

Ren: No, just this valley, but the villages are similar.

Ruby: Works for me.

I tossed Ren the wallet of cash.

Y/n: Call us when you have a room and we'll grab you two some food.

He nodded and walked off, or rather, Ren walked off. Nora happily skipped like the four year old she is. I turned to Neo and Ruby, who had been talking to each other while I was talking to Nora and Ren.

Y/n: Come on, we have to find a place to eat and a mission.

Neo: Why a mission?

Y/n: Training, mainly for team RNJR.

Ruby: RNJR?

Y/n: Yeah, it's your new team name.

Ruby: Why can't I be the R in EMBR?

Neo: I'm apart of team EMBR yet my name is Neo. Letters don't really matter now, plus RNJR sounds way better than JNR.

(I have just realized that Neo is still mute and uses sign language, yet the main cast doesn't know how to speak sign language. Imma just use plot convenience for less confusion)

Y/n: Have you learned sign language yet, Ruby?

Ruby: Meh, I got the jist of it.

Y/n: Alright. What were we talking about?

Neo: Mission.

Y/n: Right, you guys need training for what we're going against. Nora and Neo are the strongest out of you all, they both can make me use the strength of flame.

I pointed to Ruby.

Y/n: You however, still aren't strong enough to make me use it, nor Ren or Jaune. Point is, Gwyn will send scouts, and we will have to fight those scouts. If you can't beat a normal Unkindled then you should stop thinking about fighting Gwyn.