*Filler CH28: The Embered Lord vs The Darkened Hunter

Today was a big day.

Duos, singles, possible murder, and a 90% chance of absolute invasion. Lovely weather forecast if I do say so myself.

I walked into the lockers for preparation. I was against... Who am I fighting again? Eh, doesn't matter, as long as they can fight I don't give a damn.

I waited patiently in the lockers. I wonder if I will find anymore people from my world? That Solaire guy said that I was the first he had met, so it's unlikely.

I heard the door open and I turn my gaze to see basically everyone. JNPR, RWBY, and Neo.

Y/n: That's one hell of a hype team.

The first to speak was the yellow one.

Yang: Seriously I can't stand how casually you treat this tournament.

Y/n: I can't stand your bipolarity about mine and Ruby's relationship.

Yang: Touche.

The Spartan actually wanted to encourage me, unlike the others that were there fore plot convince.

Pyrra: I know it's unnecessary, but good luck in your battle.

Y/n: Thank you.

Nora: Break some legs!

I chuckle and raise me sword to salute.

Y/n: Fuck yeah I will!

She was satisfied with this answer, as opposed to everyone who sweat dropped at the realization that I was serious.

Ruby: What sword are you gonna use?

Y/n: I take recommendations.

Pyrra raised her hand.

Y/n: Fuck of spears are boring!

Pyrra glared and lowered her hand.

Weiss: You haven't used the rapier in a while.

I pondered this. It was true, the last time I had wielded a rapier in battle was to annoy Yang.

Y/n: Yeah that's true... I guess it's settled then.

Ruby had a sudden idea and started bouncing around.

Y/n: I have not mastered the coiled scythe yet.

She stopped bouncing and looked at me with a disappointed face.

Y/n: It may seem shocking, but willing a sword to grow is hard. Let alone changing it's hilt, blade, and curve at the same time!

She was still mildly annoyed, but nodded considerably.

Ruby: Yeah that makes sense...

We had started talking again for a bit, but it was cut short by the matches time.

Port: Would both contestants please report to the arena grounds?

I stood up and gave the group a respectful nod. They all cheered and clapped as I walked out.

Their cheers however, where drowned out by the thousands in the stand. The people must have been exited after my match with Solaire.

I looked across and saw a young man clad in a black coat. He looked rather composed and had two beautiful swords slung on his back. One being a clean dark purple with a refined edge, the other being an icy blue with a frozen rose on its hilt.

Y/n: Wonderful swords my friend!

He looked at the Coiled sword and my armor. He was sizing me up, but was damn good at hiding it.