I. School day

Hey! Don't know what happened, I just suck. Great to be back again.

This is it.

Harry's POV

An unusual way to wake up in a normal house with the lads. We moved here in Los Angeles because the management told us to. I'm still in bed after that weird dream I just had about getting into trouble by doing nothing. It was weird enough if you get punished by doing something nice though.

Not only moving here was planned for us, but also going back to school which we all disagreed to do but still failed in the competition.

We would normally tease them off but we don't want any trouble. But if I were the one to do something, I would punch them in their pretty faces. But what's final is final. Today, we start in school and we can't do anything about it so we just have to accept the fact that they want us to change from being lazy people.

I immediately got up and went straight to the bathroom. Each one of us has a room and a bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face to freshen up a bit.

I ran downstairs to see if the lads are there, which they were. Louis and Liam are playing video games, while Niall was still eating. He just couldn't stop on eating. I mean, who doesn't like eating, we all have to.

On the other hand, Zayn was still focused on his phone probably getting attached to his girlfriend again. They were actually in love. I mean, he did have problems on moving on with Perrie but when Jasmin came into the picture, she changed him. Honestly, I didn't really think Zerrie would've worked out from the beginning but the rest of us had to thank Jas on giving Zayn what he always wanted, which was love.

I seriously never had a girlfriend, some were just rumours that were sick and tiring to hear all day. Just like the issue where I slept with Taylor, I mean, we're not even friends. We just met at that hotel and talked for a bit. End of story.

Liam's phone rang so he opened it immediately. "Hello." he said.

There was a pause. "Oh! Hi Lou. I'll put you on speakerphone." he said, and quickly turned on the speakerphone for all of us to hear.

"Hi lou!" we exclaimed. We missed her and the others already.

"So," she started, with us paying attention. "I just called you to let you know, that you guys should behave at school, m'kay?" she finally said, and we muttered a big yes to her.

"No fights, just love." she sang, and we ended up giggling with her.

"You know we'd never do that, lou.'' Louis said.

"Good. Okay, bye. Have fun." the last words she said as we ended the call.

"I'll take a shower now." Zayn said, and we all nodded and went to our own rooms to take a shower as well.

---

Louis managed to not lose his temper on this driver that wanted to race with him. "We have to go to school!" Zayn shouted, while poking his head out the window.

"Asshole." Niall blurted out. I nodded in response, it was true.

But all we thought about now was school and how would we go to our class in time without looking for it in decades.

Louis parked the car after the four of us got out and waited near a vending machine. I could really use a drink right now but maybe I should do it with the boys later.

"Okay, its parked already. Let's go." Louis said, as he led us to where he thought the main entrance would be because the school was bloody huge. There were alot of trees, and the grass was really green.