LIV. No more Mrs. Nice Girl.

Skylar Dallas.

You know that moment when you think an elevator ride would keep your cool off but ended up being not so fun at all? That is happening to me right now.

Harry and I have been arguing for about ten minutes now, still with the adorable kid.

I wanted to get off the elevator because of Theo's sudden reactions. He even tries to cover his own eardrums because of our misunderstandings.

"I wanna know why you've been acting strange, baby," He holds my hand while his other hand cupped to my cheek. "its keeping me worried,"

I sigh in annoyance, I mean I want to tell him the truth already but I just didn't know how.

"Can we please just talk about this later? There's a kid here, Harold." I dodge the conversation as he realized my plan.

"no, don't dodge this thing again. I'm fucking worried about you, Sky." He reminds me once again as I only look at him.

Was I supposed to smile at the thought of him being worried or get mad because of reminding me that I dodge conversation's I know that won't even go anywhere?

"I'll explain later, Harold," I held his hand, almost doing the puppy eyes to him.

In a matter of seconds, he finally gave in.

"You're fucking lucky I love you," he whispers to me as I hide my smile.

I then leaned lower to Theo and asked, "Wanna go back now, kiddo?"

He thinks about it and answers, "Yes, pwease."

Harry switched the button back on so that we could get back to the apartment. He held my hand tightly and rested his head on my shoulder, making me kiss his curly hair. "I love you, Sky," he says. "you have to trust me in this if you want us to work."

I only look at our intertwined hands and held his hand tighter in agreement which he already knows.

This is what I love about Harold, he reassures someone so bad until he gets a yes. He doesn't actually take no for an answer. He would honestly bug you until you give in to him. Just like when he was little, just how Anne said to me when Harry made me visit at his place in Holmes, Chapel, which was a great experience for me.

When Theo was carefully tucked in, Harry immediately went to our room. I went in next, and I saw him on the bed, lying there, shirtless. I then stared at him, how I consider myself being at an art gallery right now, looking at a unique creation of God.

"Wanna talk now?" I spoke up as he looked at me, smiling.

"Lets cuddle first. I missed you, remember?" He says as my mouth hangs open. After knowing who the hell trashed our place, he wants to freaking cuddle with me? I mean who wouldn't want to be curled up in bed for hours or even a day with Harry Styles? But I was just stressed out today and I don't even know what to answer to this poor fellow.

"H, a fucking guy just trashed up our place and you want to cuddle?" there was sarcasm in my voice.

He chuckles, "Hey, you tried dodging earlier, I'm just getting even, love."

I groan in anger with his little mischief for today. I hope he knows what happens later. He's freaking dead.

I crawled up to him as he pulled out the comforter, making us both curl up in it.

"God, I missed your fucking body," He moaned as I only get a hold of his hair, which was one of his weaknesses.

"I missed yours more." I confess as I smile into his surprising kiss. It was slow and passionate, just how we both love it.

He held my body tighter as I climb on top of him slowly, he smiles at my intentions.

"I- I missed this," I stuttered, giggles were heard after.

Times like these, well not the part where someone trashes up our place, but when we fight and one of us gives in and apologizes first, which was mainly him because he knew me too well about my pride, and I adore him for that, I consider myself a lucky person.

It felt like I was on top of cloud nine everytime he locks his hands on my breasts and my ass. It were one of my weaknesses, which he obviously knows by now.

I checked the time and it was only two minutes before everyone could get back here.

"Please, don't," he says as I look into his eyes deeply. Like I was in contact with his soul, his beautiful soul.

"Alright," I answer him quickly, giving me a reassuring smile at what he might do next.

"Harry, not now. They'll be here in any second." I confess.

"I changed the time earlier, so you would think they're coming now.." I smile at his sneaky revenge.

"I'm sorry if I dodged, okay?"

"Too late, honey." He says as he attacks his lips on mine, making me feel completely blank, but at the same time, I could respond back to him.

He changes his target when I let out a soft moan, after my lips, he goes to my earlobe, then my neck which honestly was my number one weakness. He sucked on everything he could until it hurt a bit but I didn't say anything, I didn't actually want him to stop. After about ten more minutes of jerking off, we decided to stop because we may not control ourselves if we continued the game.

"You okay?" He asks as we lay there a bit more.

"Yeah, a bit breathless but I'm fine." He giggles as we cuddled until we could fall asleep.

----

Eryll Gail

"Where the hell are you guys?" The fifth text I received from Sky this day.

Well, practically, our place just got trashed and we're suffering traffic for about twenty minutes now.

"This can't just get worse," I spoke as the others agreed to me. I wasn't bloody mad at everyone, I was only on the verge of throwing shitty stuff to the crasher of the place. I honestly didn't think of him doing that. I thought he was about to change, but no. He's still pissed off at me.

"I just can't anymore--" I said as Ash holds my hand tightly, reassuring me of what I might say next. I guess he's worried of my words as well.

"Don't worry, we'll know the reason why he did it." He answers as I only give him a half-smile, which meant I still wasn't okay.

I guess shit would actually get down later. I finally reply to her one last time until I turn off my phone, "He better have a good reason about this or I'll fucking kill him.." I typed in as I sent the message and turn off my phone, making me turn off "goody-Gail" as well. I think its no more Mrs. Nice girl!

Vote&comment :)

x