XVII. Bad to good news.

Harry Styles

The call. It ended so painful to me. Its the first time I didn't like a good news that came to me. I was shocked, its obvious in my face. I couldn't think of anything else but to look at the open door she opened after the call.

I was gathered with alot of questions and choices. Should I leave her alone, or should I run to her? I really didn't know what to do.

I looked over to her sister which had a pale skin, she knew her very well. She knows her so much, honestly they both know each other so well.

"Chachi..." I breathed out as I walk up closer to her, grabbing both her shoulders.

She was breathing heavily, maybe this happened before. "sh- she...went to... the cliff." she stuttered as I felt frightened, and the hairs of the back of my neck stood up.

"A cliff? How'd you know?" Jasmin asked, out of a sudden.

"Because it happened before..." the last words of Chachi leaving her mouth, frightened me more. This was not okay.

"Could you drive me there?" I asked as she nodded swiftly. Making all of them come with us.

-

In exactly twenty minutes of driving, we made it to the cliff Chachi was talking about. The first thing I looked for was her and I had no other feelings or such. I was only scared, that was it.

"No one calls her name, okay? She might not want to see us." Chachi whisper-shouted.

"Why are you whisper-shouting?" Liam asked as he looked at her, raising one eyebrow.

"She might hear us or something..." she answered as I just continued on looking for her.

There were only the sounds of our own breathing, mixing with the swaying trees around us, and the chirping of birds. Nothing from her. Not even a sign.

But in a matter of seconds, I-- we suddenly heard a familiar sound, it was a familiar song actually. Its like a song by us.

"Is that Half a heart?" Niall asked as I sighed in relief, I already knew it was her. When we became a couple, she once told me she listens to our songs now, even 5sos' songs. She said it calms her down.

"Its her..." I breathed out, as Chachi looked happy. Knowing that her sister was fine, actually I was too, I felt happy knowing that she didn't do anything stupid.

"would you like some privacy?" Calum's voice bolted up as I immediately looked at him, nodding in response. They all knew how I loved her so much, well maybe except for Chachi and her.

"lets go..." they said as they all went and said goodbye to me, within seconds they were gone.

I was all alone now. Just looking for her, and as my steps got bigger, I heard the song much better and in a matter of exactly thirty seconds of looking, I found her. The love of my life, who was sitting on a big rock that handled her weight well. She was fit, and I loved every single thing about her. Like how she'll smile at my jokes even though no one does, and how she'll know what kind of a person you are. Just the little things.

Now it was a different song, it was still ours.

"So baby if you say you want me to stay, I'll change my mind..." sang the phone-- I mean us.

I laughed at the thought of her hugging the phone when it was my part of the song.

"I appreciate how you get to hug your phone when its my part, love..." I said as she half-jumped at getting startled by my presence.