VII. Café

Skylar's POV

It's been exactly eleven hours since I saw nine beautiful men before me. I couldn't believe that I was visited. It was the first time in my life that I got visited, and it were nine guys I barely even knew in my life. The sickness was still in me but I don't feel all the pain, not like the past few days. It was hard to know that someone would sacrifice something for you, especially you're only friend. That Landon better know a near hospital because he's going to fucking get it. A simple clinic won't get him fixed. I mean he didn't need to mention her parents, because that was the most simplest breakdown I know she'll do, so he was lucky. But not today. I'll get that fucking turd.

"you don't need to do that, Sky." Chachi said as she broke my thoughts. I mean he deserves to be beaten up. He should be taught a simple lesson that he should never break. Ever.

"You know how I feel when you get hurt, right? It controls me. I can't stop it." I answered firmly as she buried her face in her hands. Sometimes it annoyed me how much she could be forgiving but normally I would just smile it off to make her know I agree with everything she wanted to do in her life. I can't control what she would always feel, but I'll always be here for her.

I sighed. "look, if I didn't see him today maybe, just maybe I would forget all about this. But only if I don't see him." I said as she ran up to me and hugged me tight. "Thank you." she said as we hug. This would probably be my favorite part in our little arguments, when she hugs me after I make a condition she would normally agree with. As we pull away from each other, I checked the time and it was like fifteen minutes left until class was about to start. "Shit! I have to go somewhere with Harry. Are we up to something later?" I cursed as she quickly cheered up for me.

"You didn't tell me that. No we don't. Wait! What are you going to wear later? Are you all set about it?" she asked multiple questions that I couldn't barely understand.

"what the hell! Its just coffee, Grey." I reassured her, earning a tsk from her. "So? You're going out with the Harry Styles? By the way did you ask him or did he ask you out?" she asked sarcastically as I punched her lightly in her arm.

"He did, asshole." I jokingly said as she laughed. I checked the clock and it only left us twelve more minutes. "We'll be late again, Grey. Let's go." I said as we rush to the door with our keys and ran to our vehicles. I wore my best outfit that kind of matched along with my pony-tailed hair. I fixed up my hair for a little change.

-

We saw two cars that were parked near our spot. The people were still in those cars and as Chachi and I park ours, they came out. They were the same people who visited me yesterday, and by that I wanted to thank them, once again. "There they are!" we heard Ashton shout as they all walked to us.

"wow! I can't believe nine famous people know me now." I joked as they laughed. "No but seriously, thank you guys for being there for me yesterday. I really appreciate it. Especially the curly boy, where is he?" I teased as he came up infront of them.

"Hi." he greeted. "Hello." I answered as he smiled.

"Thank you again. Its not everyday I get to be with celebrities but I still appreciate it." I thanked them as they all muttered an 'aw'.

"No problem, love. I'm-- we're always here for you." he said as I felt my cheeks suddenly burn bright red. I didn't know I could do that. I wouldn't want that to be obvious so I immediately bent down to fix my shoelaces.

"uhm..you do know you don't have shoelaces, right?" Calum said as I remembered I wore my favorite boots today. "Uh.." I muttered under my breath in embarassment. I stood up and forgot what to say to them.