V. Getting Pinned

Harry Styles

Monday. For others, this day is a hell day. For me, it gets me excited. Because I get to be with a beautiful girl and talk with her, and laugh with her. It seemed good to know that poetry class would get into any schedule. We were in the afternoon session once again. Liam and Louis get to be in the morning. While Niall and Zayn get to be with me.

Louis and Liam were still at school it was only 7:30am and the three of us are here in the house just playing video games.

As we were playing, I felt something vibrate at my legs. It was my phone. I took it out and saw Louis' name on top of the screen.

"Bro, I don't think you get to see your girl today." Louis texted, as my heart suddenly stopped at what he just sent.

"What? Why?" I replied.

He immediately responded.

"Chachi's not here." and I felt sad. They're always together. This won't be a great day for me.

"Oh," was all I managed to reply to him. As I closed my phone, it quickly opened up as I saw Liam's name on top.

"You okay, bro?" Liam suddenly texted.

"How'd you know?" I suddenly responded.

"Louis is next to me, mate." he said.

"Hmm" I hummed, as I type him a message.

"Oh, I'm fine bro. Thanks." as I leaned on the couch, sighing in weariness. I thought about the absence of this beautiful girl that I adored, that I wanted so bad.

"Okay we'll text you later, the teacher is not in a good mood. byeee x" Liam texted back.

"Yeah, sure. Bye x" I responded one last time, then I threw my phone at the other side of the couch. I wouldn't throw it on the floor, it might break.

I sighed again, I guess it felt right doing it. "Bro, what's wrong?" Niall asked, as Zayn and him continued playing. They were concentrating on the game.

"Nothin" I answered lazily, as they still kept playing.

"With that attitude? Something is wrong, Harry." Zayn said. They knew me, and with what attitude I show to them, they know something good or even bad was about to happen. I guess when you spend alot of time with someone, you get to know more about them. I wish that would happen to me and skylar.

"Skylar might not be coming to school later. Chachi didn't. Louis and Liam texted." I said, as I blabbed about why I feel lazy and a bit bored.

"Damn! You were even excited to see her." he replied, as he paused the game. They both looked at me in a concerned look.

"Maybe she will, maybe she won't. Who knows?" Niall explained, and I did agree. But this week was very obvious to that answer. Both of those girls are always together. Wherever chachi was, skylar was there, and vice versa.

I just feel that this day would really just be another normal monday I have in my life. Its just not complete when she's not around.

As I look around the place, I saw my phone light up, and saw Louis and Liam's name on top of the screen. I got up and took my phone.

"Dude! Chachi came in late. SHE FREAKED US ALL OUT! SHE FVCKING SHOUTED AT THE TEACHER! She's so tough! But she still got in." Louis texted.

"Go Chachi!! She fucking scared the hell out of me." Liam texted. As my mind thought of stuff that came up to my mind, I think about skylar. What if she would go to class later? I guess Niall was right.