XIV. Family day

Skylar Dallas

Sunday. Some people love this day because its family day. Some hate it because the next day was known as hell day. I would say I'm in between. I know how shitheads like me before were busy being wasted all the time, but if it weren't for having a family like what I had right now, I was busy being excited.

Me and the girls were arranging every single thing for the sudden trip that Niall thought, but I absolutely adored that Irish man's brain. It was full of great ideas that were mixed up sometimes with derby and every little Irish thing.

2/4 of the 5sos lads and 2/5 of the One direction lads went out to buy the foods and the other stuff.

"Baby, could you text Louis to cancel the tents. Sky said they own alot of 'em." the sweet sound of my girl friend's voice startled Liam.

"Sure thing, darling." he answered as he immediately texted him.

I was excited for our plan tonight. As I recall earlier, at exactly 2 in the morning, us girls were all still awake as I called them up to have ice cream, with me. They agreed to it, as it looked strange. I mean who would want to spend some time with me at 2 in the fucking morning eating ice cream? I might as well say, they do.

We talked about the boys and each of us had our own time to warm up with one another. It seemed so easy to be with three new girls that I met. Chachi was obviously fine for me because I've been with her for god knows when.

But Sophia, Jasmin, and Gail were all so fun and amazing to be with. The boys were all very lucky to have them. If I didn't bump into Harry the first place, I would've not met all of them. I had to thank my clumsiness for all this.

"Sweetie?" Zayn's voice came up as he called out for his fianceé. They were all actually romantic with the names and stuff but I remembered that Harry and I only started but I kind of got jealous with all of them, even Chachi and Mikey. They were all perfect for each other. Making Harry and I, on the other hand, being the ones left out. Harry was this perfect guy for every girl in the world but I didn't know why he chose me. Out of all of the girls, he said I'm his one and only girl and there ain't no one in the world but him and me.

"Yes, honey?"

"Nothing, I just want to say how much I love you. So, I love you" he said as I nudge her arm making her giggle. She was totally blushing.

She quickly went to him. Maybe she said the same thing to him.

"Ew, would you get a room.." Michael said as we let out soft giggles in the kitchen.

-

We were all done with preparing all our stuff and it was exactly 8:00 A.M now. All of us were in the living room, planning on where to go.

"What about a place where it had a falls?" Calum asked as I thought it was a great idea. And I knew just the place.

"That's really a good one, and I know just the place guys." I said as we all get ready one last time and packed up the things we had to bring. All of us secured the house, and finally went outside to where the bus was.

Alot of comments came out from the three girls, and we gave them our thank you's and such. It was going to be a day I would cherish again.

"Did you bring the selfie stick?" Chachi asked her boyfriend who pulled out the stick. Making her nudge him in the arm. Earning her a soft kiss on the lips.

god fucking dammit. They make me more jealous. And they look so adorable together.

The drive was four hours long and we had nothing else to do but talk or even sleep like the boys. The talks we had were mixed with a bit of drama when the three girls knew a bit of my story.