LIII. What a Feeling

Skylar Dallas.

After getting a few hi's and hey's while strolling with Theo in the park, and continuous hugs with fans, we both decided to lay down on the grass and just breathe into the fresh air that keeps us alive every single day. The adorable kid next to me kept his time busy wandering with the green grass. We just happened to finish off another flight where we had to come to for the 5sos lads' show.

I missed the old feeling of being here in London. The place where my lovely boyfriend was born and also grew up.

I breathed out heavily as I smiled from my highest point ever. I saw Theo running around pretending to be an airplane or on air airplane, I wasn't really sure.

"Silly kid you are, huh," I muttered as he ran up to me and pretended to be my son.

Some people were walking by and they didn't even recognize us. "Is that your child? What an adorable creature," An old woman said to us as she lowered her body to mess up Theo's blonde hair.

''Oh, he's not my son. I was just taking care of this little thing right here,'' I messed up his hair as well. ''for a friend.''

''I'm sorry. I thought you-''

''Its okay, no harm done ma'am..'' She smiles warmly at me.

''You take good care, you two..'' She says goodbye and walks away from us.

''Thanks, you too.''

After twenty minutes of sitting around, I heard a grumbling sound that came from the cute child I was with. ''You hungry, kiddo?'' I asked Theo.

''A wittle bit,'' He answers as I chuckle at his slurred words in hunger.

In about three minutes of thinking about where the hell we were going to eat, he finally speaks up. ''can we go to McDonalds? Pleeeease..'' He pleaded as I agreed.

''Let's go, sport,'' I smile.

-

After getting our orders, I then agreed to Theo's pleading for playing at the Kiddie Area before we would eat. ''Be nice, kid,'' I reminded him for the fifth time before he could go away to play.

I looked through my phone and saw some new notifications on different kinds of social medias. I saw one on Instagram that a fan was with me and Theo at a park which was only moments ago.

''I look so ugly,'' I muttered to myself.

Then I saw two mentions on Twitter that two fans saw me with Theo today. I actually love the effect they give to me, I mean I'm not even famous but I guess some people like the thought of me being Harry's girlfriend. I mean I didn't actually expect I wouldn't have any death threats that would come to me ever since Harry confessed I was his girlfriend on Ellen but its cool to know that I don't have anyone wanting to kill me yet.

In a matter of minutes, Theo actually went to me first to let me know that he already wants to eat with me. ''Okay, buddy.''

I had a few sneaky glances on Theo while he chews onto his fries and I'd definitely be lying if I said he doesn't look adorable at every second that passed by.

I saw something on his face, near his lip as I wiped the ketchup off like a concerned mum.

''Thanks, sky..'' He says as my heart stops from the sound of my name being pronounced by this kid right here.

With time ticking off, my phone suddenly vibrates, informing me that someone has just texted me. I look at it and see Harry's name on top.

He texted, ''Is it too late now to say sorry?''