XXVI. So wrong

Ashton Irwin

"You, wherever you are," the radio kept singing that song last night until now as I only sit down the couch after I arranged my little bed. I didn't actually get to sleep well last night but it didn't even matter. There was no other way I could sleep well than not being okay with Gail. It still sucked why I had to be the victim right now. Zayn was right, there were alot of jealous fucks in the world.

Just as I was about to say something to the guys, a knock on the door was heard, and it had a pattern. Oh no! It was Ella.

"Fuck," I cursed, the boys already know what to do as I ran as fast as I could to my bed and pretended that I was still asleep.

"Hi boys.." She greeted as it looked like she was already searching for me.

"Oh, hi Ella." Harry's voice could be heard. "Wha- what are you doing here?" He asked, as I felt thankful to him asking her the question I wanted to hear.

"Just visiting my bae.." She joked, as the boys sarcastically laughed at her. I was chuckling that time. "Where is he by the way?" her heels clinging everytime she took a step.

"He's asleep, he's.. really tired," answered Calum who was stuttering.

"Oh, can I see him?" She asked.

I hoped the guys know what to answer to that because I don't really want to be seen with her ever again.

"uhm, maybe later Ella." one of them answered as I still didn't move from my spot, she could be staring at me right now.

"O-okay." She answered as she said goodbye to them in a matter of minutes, sighing in relief.

I walked out slowly to where the boys are and they gestured for me to come out because the cost was clear. I sighed in relief of course. I was glad she didn't bug anyone else.

----

After we all ate lunch with Lou and Lux, we somehow ended up staying at the room. Harry, Liam, Calum and Michael were with Lux, playing her favorite activity when she was bored; they were having a tea cup party.

Zayn, Luke, Niall and Louis were watching a football match while I, on the other hand am thinking about calling her again.

"Bro, if you wanna call her then call her!" Michael hollered as I nodded. And took the phone only to type her number in it, and waited for about two rings and there was an answer.

"Hello?" I called out as the person on the other line hummed.

"Gail, its him," I heard at the other end as I recognized Skylar's voice.

Then there was her voice again. I missed her talking to me. "Hello," She said as I greeted her in the most concerned way. I was worried about us, I couldn't handle it anymore.

"Baby, I miss you so much," I said as I ran a hand through my messed up hair.

"Uhm? What can I do for you?"

It was then that I realized she was still not okay with me. We were still not good. Give up already, said the demons inside of me. I should give up already but I don't think I could ever settle with someone as amazing as her.

"I just want to check up on you girls, that's all," that was all I could think of to say to her. I noticed the boys changing the channel until it landed on E! Oh, I think this was all about news and it was also about celebrities and bands.

"Well we're okay here though," answered Gail. "Is that all?" She lazily spoke as I only shook my head but knowing that she can't see it, I spoke up.

"Uhm. No, actually," I said, proudly. "I'm here to bug you again. I'm here to tell you that I'm innocent, that I did nothing with her, if you know what I mean," I stated.

"go on," She obliged that I should continue. Mentally thanking her right now for letting me speak out.

"but I did something wrong, and that is, not telling you that I was seeing another girl that my girlfriend doesn't know about." I finally said as I hear her sigh in the other line.

"Actually, I knew her." She answered.

"How?"

"in a press conference, she knows we have a relationship, and she told me how obssessed she was with you so I told her that it was okay for her to talk to you, be close friends with you but I never imagined how a sweet face like that could tear us apart. I never thought she was that obssessed with you, Ash." She finally stopped.

"I think its no one's fault baby.." I replied.

"But I do miss you," She said. Making me smile like a whipped guy. Actually I was whipped.

"I know you do,"

She sighs in relief. "I guess its time to forgi-"

"Rumors gone to reality, Ashton, from 5sos is really dating Ella Monet, lets take a sneak peek with her." The reporter announced as I immediately ended the call.

"Ella!" the paparazzi kept following her as she walked normally to somewhat looked like a store. "Hey, Ella! Are you dating Ashton from 5sos?" several questions were asked to her as she quickly looked at the camera, and smiled.

As I look at whatever she was doing, never in my wildest dreams would I expect her to say what I didn't want anyone to believe.

"Yes," She spoke up. "Ashton and I are dating." her smile as big as the mountain, after that the paps kept thanking her.

I turned off the telly.

I was beyond mad. I didn't expect this to happen. The boys didn't even take off their attention to me, all of them were obviously concerned about me and I thank them for all that. But only confronting Ella was my first priority right now. Just to stop it all up. Does Gail and the girls know about this?

I sigh, "Fuck," it was these times where I could be dangerous to be with when I feel angry and betrayed. I fucking thought Ella was my friend, but I thought wrong. So wrong.