XLI. Ashton's surprise.

Skylar Dallas

The boys have been touring non-stop in America. They've been in Carson City, Santa Fe, Seattle, Indianapolis, Boston, San Diego, Columbus, Montreal, Foxborough, Maryland, Metlife, Santa Clara and alot more actually. And alot of things have completely changed since the past nine months of being with Harry.

The both of us are absolutely stronger than ever. He's been sending me alot of direct messages on twitter, even on his tweets. He mentions my name now. And I feel very happy every time I see my name tagged along with a rubbish tweet he'd post. Even though he once said in an interview that he posts the most rubbish tweets in the world, I love looking at all of it. Even the rainbow tweets or the 'Lest we forget.' thing. And I can't forget his tweet about me and Grey, graduating. He is very supportive for me and all of us. I just don't know how I could repay him for everything. I love it very much as much as how I love him.

Not just me and Harold though, even the two lads on both bands have been seeing someone.

We have the Luke Hemmings having the love of his life. They have been so romantic.

And we have the Irish lad, linked to this fan he once met at a meet&greet.

We told Maddie to live with us here at Los Angeles, and she agreed with no second thoughts. She told us everything that happened to her and Nialler and how it all ended up.

Somehow we all got along with each other. Like how I imagined I would have friends would only be Grey and Matt. But since that bump happened, my life changed. Everything just snapped the shit out of my life. Sure alot of bad things happened but I might as well enjoy the fun stuff that happened as well.

"I'd definitely get to buy the tickets." our new girlfriend said as we shook our heads.

"You can't buy everything, we have to help each other Maddie." Grey defended as she agreed and laughed with us.

"Fine" She said, "when are we going to leave?" She asked as we all look at each other.

"I guess the day after tomorrow." I suggested as they all agreed. Matt told us that we should all be careful and we should all protect each other, no matter what.

After about two hours of buying our plane tickets, we managed to know what was going on with Jas. She felt weak but she always hid her weakness.

"Hey, Jas." I called her as she turned around.

"Oh hi Skylar. What's up?" She asked with her usual british accent that I love so much.

"You feeling okay?" I asked, raising my hand and feeling her temperature.

"Yeah, I think so. I guess I just need some rest with all the drama that's happened." She said, smiling up to me. I guess I need some rest as well.

"okay."

——

It still freaked me out that we were gonna meet the lads today. I wanted to surprise them and we're talking about Pasadena here so we had to go.

We were already here, and ready to set apart for the boys.

We've been tweeting non-stop for the fans, that we were all gonna come and rock the night out with the boys. We even prepared a surprise for them.

I opened my phone and took a second of seeing my twitter. It actually had five notifications and seven messages.

I saw fans outside the hotel, probably waiting for the boys. Yes, we're at the same hotel as the boys. And yes again, they don't know yet.

There were tweets about fans wanting to meet us and my smile just grew wider. In a matter of seconds, I felt a vibrate on my thigh.

I grabbed my phone and opened it as I saw Ashton's name pop up. He Dmed me.

It said: Little sis. I need your help. This is some serious shit !

I immediately typed in my reply. And it wrote: Yeah sure. What is it big brother?

Within seconds I received a reply from him again and finally said, Its Gail. I'm gunna propose to her.

My eyes widened up, and my mouth opened wide. I'm shocked like hell.

I typed in, Really!? When?

He replied, I dunno.

Then I thought of something, a plan. A really good one. I typed in, I thought of a plan. Skype me.

And then he replied with an, "okay" after.

I think this'll be good. Its concert time.

Vote/comment.

x