XLIII. Our little secret

Eryll Gail

He proposed to me. Ashton actually proposed to me. I never thought this would happen to me again. Ash knew how much I got scared of marriage or even engagements. It was my trauma in life. I couldn't move, sleep or even eat those days. And I don't ever want that to happen anymore.

I trust Ash with my whole life and I really hope he wouldn't break it. I don't really wanna be my depressed self anymore, its just devastating.

After the concert, we all went back to the hotel and since we stayed at the same hotel, and the same floor, we had our plan to stay close with each other. Paul insisted to guard us at our room, and Simon went to the other.

Paul and Simon were really nice. They both have their own families as how they told it to us. After dinner, Simon went to the lads' room to guard Sophia, Liam, Zayn, Jas, Calum, Luke, Shey, and Louis while Paul stayed with us.

All of us prepared to go to bed as Ash went with me in the bathroom to brush our teeth.

"You know I meant everything I said back there, right?" He said.

"Yes, baby. I do. And I love you for that. I just can't believe I'm engaged again." I said as he smiled.

"Yeah, Jerome is an idiot for doing that."

And that made my heart stop. I could feel myself getting weaker any second. He was right. Jerome was an idiot for leaving me.

"But even though its wrong to say it, I sure thank him for leaving you." He stated as I looked at him after throwing up the water in my mouth.

"why?" I tried speaking clearly so he can understand me.

"Because I wouldn't have had you."

I wiped my mouth and placed my toothbrush back in my bag, as I slowly walked up to him just to wrap up my hands around his neck. He pulled me closer to his face, our lips inches away from each other.

"You missed me, did you?" I asked as he started swaying with me, like a slow dance without any music.

"So much, baby." He groaned.

"Really?" I teased him as he leaned in closer to me, and being the teaser I am, I moved my head away from him.

"Baby," He whined as he ran up to me, pushing me to the cold, hard wall. "don't do this." He said.

"Do what?" I played real dumb.

"This" was all he could say. He carried me, making my legs wrap around his body, and my hands wrapped around his neck.

"Kiss me already." I whispered as he smirked, giving me goosebumps. He then leaned in slowly, making me do the same thing.

And he kissed me slowly and passionately. His hands cupped my face, and I smiled in the deep kiss. I really missed this.

He moaned ever so slightly, and I didn't know why.

"Why did you make that sound?" I asked as he only looked down, making me look down as well. My eyes widened as I saw his thing going up at my soft touch.

"Oh god," he said as we continue to kiss wilder. In a matter of kissing, I mean minutes, we heard the door creak open as it revealed Harry and Skylar's surprised and shocked expressions because of seeing us smothering each other.

"Let's,uh, let's not talk about this... ever again." Harry and Skylar both said in unison. I wish I could say how much they look good for each other but since they ruined the goddamn moment, I hated them for it.

"Yeah, we should." I laughed it all off.

--

Skylar Dallas

"Okay, that was awkward." Harry said as we enter our room after seeing Ashton and her soon-to-be-wife at the bathroom already making love.

God we ruined the moment. "next time we should knock though," I said as we end up laughing.

We threw ourselves on the bed as he laid me down next to him.

"This is nice" He spoke up, out of a sudden.

"What is?" I asked, looking up to him.

"You and me, finally together again" He answered, "you know how I missed you right?"

We never broke eye contact with each other. God I missed his green wonder eyes, and how it fitted him well.

"Yeah," I said, still looking at his wonderful eyes. "God, I'm so fucking lucky to be yours."

"I'm luckier" he defended, "I'm the luckiest man alive." and that made the butterflies come out for a long time.

"I love you, Sky."

"I love you more, curly."

"I love you the most, boss." I giggled.

"So I'm the boss now?"

He smiled and said, "you'll always be the boss- specifically my boss."

I wrapped my arms around him as we cuddle ourselves to finally sleep all the stress off.

Its a really big day tomorrow, and I hope we could all stay safe and happy for wherever we will go.

Vote&comment ;)

x