XIX. Power Nap

Skylar Dallas.

Five hours. Five fucking hours, to be exact, before the boys' flight. And even the girls. I'm absolutely going to miss them. All of them.

Grey was next to Michael, who were now being all lovey dovey. Calum, Luke, Louis and Niall were all laughing while talking about The Impractical Jokers, that Harry suggested we should all watch, after he got a glimpse of an episode of it.

Jasmin and Zayn were just taking pictures of each other, even us, if they get there chances.

Sophia, Liam, Gail and Ashton were just doing random stuff. Ash had the greatest idea by bringing his box, so that we could all sing and do a jamming session from time to time.

Harry and I were just lying down on the grass, where we only stare at the stars up above. I would also take the chance to look at him every second. I mean he just looked so handsome and obviously perfect. He didn't know that but that's what I think. And its all true.

"Its all so.. beautiful," I said, mesmerized by the sparkling lights above me.

"You're beautiful... " He said,

I immediately looked at him, not once leaving our contacts with each other. I would stare into his wonderful eyes and not even get bored for a second.

I smiled. He also smiled. "I'm gonna fucking miss you, baby." He spoke softly.

"I will definitely miss you more, Hazza," I teased as he gave me a quick peck on the lips.

I will definitely miss everything about him, especially his gorgeous eyes, and that contagious smile of his. I don't know what I'll do without him, but I just have to wait.

Maybe it wouldn't hurt, just how my sister said. I hope it was all true.

-

Gail's POV.

"You're beautiful... " Ashton and I have been secretly listening to everything everyone were talking about. Just like Harry who was flirting with his lovely and beautiful girlfriend. I was so damn happy for them especially for Skylar because her life was a living hell— just how she described it to us— but now she was smiling and laughing, with other people. And I'm a proud friend of her. I just wish she would know.

Only five more freaking hours before the boys and the three of us girls go home. They had to go back to UK for the grand preparation of the 1D lads' tour. Making the 5sos lads be the first act. I was definitely proud of Ash for his dreams coming true. He always wanted to be this amazing drummer that everyone would love. And I, for one, am his biggest fan.

"I don't know if I could even wait for a fucking month without you... " He said as I immediately looked at him. Making me smile at the thought of him missing me already.

"Me too." I answered.

He held my hand as I never stopped smiling. It was just these little things he did that made my smile bigger. Like I was on cloud nine or something.

"Promise me you won't see anyone else.. " He said as my eyes widen. Was he serious?

"Of course, my jealous boyfriend." I answered, squeezing his cheeks as he gave me a wink.

"You have to promise me too, that you cannot— that you will not see anyone else." I stated.

He didn't answer but he was planning on something else. Then the next thing that happened was beyond amazing. He kissed me. He kissed me like never before. It was really amazing.

"Don't worry, you're the only girl I see.. " he said in the kiss as I smile back.

We pulled away slowly, but still not wanting it yet.

"I love you, okay?" He said.

"Yeah, I know." I sighed in relief. "And I love you too." as he smiled.

--

After a couple more drinks of wine, some of us got a bit emotional especially Luke who terribly missed his all-time crush that rejected him at prom when he was still young.

''.. I mean Sheyanne could've said yes ... '' cried Luke as Ash offered him tissue, that he immediately accepted. I shrugged my shoulders just to stop thinking about his own drama with Shane, is it? Or Sean?

"... would you get over her already." Calum whined as he continued his flirtatious game with that mysterious pole. I think he was in love.

I laughed at that thought. Maybe he was or maybe he was so drunk.

It was already 4am in the freaking morning and the sun hasn't shined well yet but the sky was orange. ".. don't move, baby " My lovely boyfriend said as I could see in my peripherals he was trying to take a quick picture of me. "There, s'all done.." He said.

I looked at his phone as he took a picture of me letting the sky be the background. ".. S'beautiful" He breathed out as I smiled it off.

I was very lucky to have a loving boyfriend like him, and it still looked like the first time. I still get surprised for being his girlfriend. And I was definitely proud of being one. I sure wish he knew.

Maybe I would cry every night just the thought of missing these people around me right now. Especially Ashton. He's been the loving man he is as to why it made me very lucky.

But knowing that I would be away from him for how many months is devastating. It could be so hard but it would all be worth it. I only want whatever's best for him and I just want him to follow his dreams. That's all.

I was counting off the only remaining hour so I wouldn't cry very hard later. But this had to be done. It all had to be and as I thought about it, maybe it really won't be hard as it sounded.

"I'm sorry.. " Skylar, who is giggling right now, mentioned as Harry started tickling her. Which we all know she was very ticklish— they both were. "It was.. a joke, Haz.." she said in between her laugh. I really enjoyed seeing her smile, it looked really good on her. I wish it would always be that way.

Then the next we observed, that were silent, were Chachi and Michael— they were asleep. They looked as great as Harry and Skylar. But the difference was they were very quiet. Unlike the two who were now tickling each other. It was really fun to watch.

Jasmin and Zayn were sleeping as well but on the grass. I wonder if they didn't feel itchy or something. The guys had a rough night so maybe we should take a rest until the hour's done. Just a power nap would do.

And so I rested my head in his chest as we lay down the grass as well. Making the others do the same. It was obvious they were a bit tired because of their sudden mood change.

They all laid down as Ash and I were immediately caught in a deep slumber, as my eyes closed and I was already asleep.

Vote&comment.

dae.

x