LVIX. Never left

Harry Styles

"Harry! Come down, quick-" my mum's voice startled me as I continue my relaxing sleep. I know I had to go and see people because of my mum's suggestion but I was still not ready for everything.

I heard her call me again but I laid down there with only my own breathing being heard in the room.

Mum asked my friends to get me out of the house and just have fun until the break. I've been staying here for almost five months now, leaving the fam at L.A, but they all seemed okay with it.

I grunted, as usual, I listened to me mum, not that I kind of wanted to, honestly, I really didn't, but all I wanted was what kids want nowadays, to make their parents happy.

"Alright, fine. I'm comin' down in ten." I honestly didn't care what I wore anymore, or what I looked like, all I cared was my scent. I still wanted to smell good at all times.

Ten minutes have passed and I was still in me room, looking blank at my own childhood mirror. I used to pep talk myself in front of this thing, whenever I had a recital to do at school, alone.

"Alright, you can do this. Its just a fooking party. What could happen?" I pep-talked myself, as it turned out to be a damn question for myself.

I ran downstairs and saw some of my mates, all smiling along with me mum's scary stories about me when I was a child. And by scary, I mean my embarrassing moments back then.

"Harry," Mum spoke up as she ran up to hug me tight. I look up to me friends, and they were all about to crack up, laughing.

"Assholes." I mouthed as they smiled back to me.

"Be back on time, lads." Robin said as we nodded back to him.

We got in the car as Ralph drove us to a place I couldn't even pronounce correctly. It didn't take us long until we got there a bit late, simply my fault.

"Hope you're all single, get in, lads." The guard says, as he continued on talking to his mates.

What the hell did he mean about that? Although, I'm still confused of my own status, I kept on thinking about Sky and all. I know she lied, and made a mistake, but I still have the feeling at the pit of my stomach every time she comes in my mind, and it meant every second of the day.

I took a few shots in mind, but I do feel a bit tipsy and a bit dizzy. Men and women were on the dance floor, making out with every crevice of each others bodies. A pint of jealousy was what I felt about it, because I could have been here with Sky, all dancing and having the time of our lives, but, no. Its not movies every time. I guess I'm just not meant to be happy.

----

One drink after another, there was a sudden feeling in me and I could tell, it wasn't going to end well. I could tell that she was staring at me the whole night, ever since I came in the place. Her lips were all ready to get tasted, her eyes grew wide as she caught me looking back at her, and her smile lit up the whole place. But there was one problem, her smile wasn't as enlightening as Skylar's. And her eyes, it wasn't that brown wonder, I was looking for. Lastly, her lips, it wasn't as kissable as it looked like hers. God... skylar... fuck.. I just miss her so fucking much.

I felt Quentin's hand on my shoulder as I look up at him.

"Harry - there's someone here who would like to meet you." Q said as I smile at her. It was the girl who has been locked in my mind all night. She was hot, but not like how Sky turned me on.