LVII. Love You Goodbye

Harry Styles

Her hair as soft as cotton, I watch her breathe next to me, sleeping peacefully. Her petite body, close to me as I feel every right to be happy. Her lips? I wouldn't share it to anyone else. It was mine and mine only. I would kill for those lips, especially for her kiss. Every time I go away, I would always think of things that I might lose one day, and she was one of them. She knew how much I loved her, but she always thinks about how she was before, and why she was like that.

But it didn't turn me off. It never did. I always loved the strong Skylar, always there for her loved ones, and the soft Skylar, being the boyfriend means being the protector. And that's what she was right now ever since we became a couple.

Whatever it was with her, it was amazing for me. It was perfection to me.

She moves a little as I kiss her forehead.

"Hello," I say.

"Hey, there. I fell asleep?" She asks as she wondered how we ended up in our room.

"Yeah, you got tired after..."

"I got it," she interrupts as I let out a soft giggle, that only she could hear.

She gives me a long kiss on the lips and stands up only to go to the bathroom.

It didn't take long for me to go with her in there but before I could even go in, I already saw her from the small gap between the door and the wood of the door itself. She looks at her own reflection in the mirror, with a frown.

"Fuck!" She mutters as she observed her body. She lifts up her--actually my t-shirt and stares at her hips. She looked so disappointed and that's what I didn't like about her. But I understood her. She once told me that insecurity and herself didn't actually quite got along since she was born.

I walked in as she jumps in shock. "I thought you were still in bed," She says as I only look at her.

"Why do you keep on doing that?" I said as calm as I could.

"Harold, please." She washes her face and brushes her teeth like there was no tomorrow.

"Don't do this, Sky. I'm asking you. Why?" I asked one more time as I get nothing but a deep sigh.

"I-I just hate myself." She answered as I gave her a back-hug, which were one of the things she loved me to do. "I'm ugly, and I'm not perfect,"

"I'm pregnant." Her eyes widen in shock with what I said.

"Huh? What?" Her expression being surprised.

"Oh, I thought we were mentioning impossible things to happen." I see her at the mirror, her eyes a bit teary as a tear suddenly falls down. She turns around as my hands fall flat on her hips, while hers rested around my neck.

She suddenly smiles. And that was it. That was the only thing that would make me smile back. All I ever needed to make up my day, especially a shitty day.

I heard a knock from our door as I wipe off her tears, making her thank me. She then walks to our door and sees Luke with a smile on his face.

"Got a letter," He says as his smile grew, "from Anne. I saw it in the mailbox." He gives it to her as she gives him a quick thank-you.

"Daddy, its for you," she says as I walk up to her, grabbing the letter from her.

"Wanna read it with me, mommy?"

"Sure, daddy." She blushes, still not used with our name callings.

I opened the envelope as calm as I could because of the great effort my mum put into. It actually had flowers on it, being the decoration which made me feel embarrassed of the thought of smelling it. ''I thought it was going to smell like real flowers,'' I muttered to her as she giggles and gives me a soft kiss on the lips, which obviously made me blush.