XXXIX. Luke's Past

Harry Styles

Eight hours have passed and the little Irish lad is nowhere to be found. We were getting worried. Telling Paul about this was a bit hard because whenever we are at our rest after a show or an interview, he's in charge of all of us. Simon gets to be in charge with the 5sos lads.

Paul is our dad here and if we get to break a rule, he gets bloody mad. But today he didn't because of Sky. Well the first person we called was my girlfriend and obviously she put it on speakerphone to let the girls know too.

The last time I talked with Ni was eight hours earlier, when I asked him if he was waiting for someone.

We've been calling him non-stop but not a single response came back to us.

Out of a sudden, a knock came out of the door. Everyone of us stood up immediately as Calum opened up the door, and there stood the Irish lad we were all looking for, for the past eight hours. All smiling and shit while we had our worries left behind. He was with a girl that was a bit familiar to me, like I've seen her somewhere before.

She held Ni tightly so he could still stand up. The lad was obviously drunk.

"Hi, I apologize for the cause of worriness we brought you guys," She calmly said, "I insisted of bringing him home even though he said he could drive Louis' car.. he couldn't even stand up straight.."

"I can stand up, Pears." Niall butted in as he hiccuped at the end. Making the both of them giggle.

Paul thanked the girl as he carried Niall without an effort and placed him in his room.

The eight of us were staring awkwardly at the girl named Pears, I think, as she smiled and waved at us.

"I,uh, met you guys at the meet&greet earlier," She said as we all muttered an 'oh' at the end.

"Yeah, I remember you." Michael said as I agreed.

"I'm Maddison." She said, "Maddison Pears, and its a pleasure meeting you guys again.."

We welcomed her for dinner but she said she can't because her grandma was waiting for her.

"Uhm, can I go to Niall's room for a bit? I just have to leave him a note..." She asked as we said yes.

And within minutes, she went out of Ni's room and said goodbye to us, and Paul.

The moment she closed the door, we started talking about her.

"Who was that?" Zayn asked sarcastically.

"I believe her name is Maddison Pears.." Liam answered as he earned a smack in the arm from Zayn himself.

"let's just wait for Nialler to wake up in the morning and let the lad explain everythin" I said as they agreed.

——

The lads and I planned to wait for Nialler to wake up by standing at his room and staring at him at the creepiest way.

Then not a moment longer, he moved a bit.

"Ugh." He groaned. Then he slowly opened up his eyes. "...lads? What're ya doin in here!?" He stood up as he felt something on his bare chest. Which was a paper.

"What the– Maddie left this, ow!" He whined as we kept on laughing at him as he felt his head, running around with random thoughts.

"So" Louis said, "who's maddie?" He sarcastically asked as we giggled.

Niall threw pillows at us as he wander more of our annoying shit. "She's just a friend… for now." He answered as we cheered up for him. Finally, he had an interest in women. Again.

"Now that is Irish love!" I yelled as everyone laughed at the pun. Good times.

——

After getting chased by three hundred fans with some animals with them, we sure got along at dinner by talking about what's happened and how things have changed since the audition. Lou even invited our favorite girl in the world, Lux, as she only played with Theo, who Niall had to babysit after.

Things were good with all of us here. We told Paul and Lou how we met the girls as well. Although Ash made a great idea of how the two would know them more.

"Why not video call them now instead?" and that made me stand up only to grab a laptop and open my skype. Good thing Sky was open, so I clicked on her name and invited her for a video call.

.... ring... ring .... ring....

"Harry?" her voice, as usual, made me melt down. I never get tired of hearing her voice when she talks, hums and even when she sings.

"Hi baby," I said, "uh, can we talk to you girls? I want you ladies to meet some people.."

"Really? Oh that's great. I'll call the girls." She said, "Hey! Buds ! Come in here. Harry wants all of us." she shouted as I only admire her wonderful eyes that I could stare at for a whole damn day.

I heard Chachi say, "we're coming sis,"

Not a minute longer, I heard footsteps at the other end. "Guys, check this out." I said to Paul and Lou, "that girl is my beautiful and smoking hot girlfriend." I said as I see her giggle.

"Hi Mr. Higgins, hello Mrs. Teasdale.." said my sophisticated girlfriend. Isn't she a keeper? God I made the right— no! The best choice, actually.

"Oh I'm just Paul." Paul said.

"and I'm just Lou," Lou said with her soft voice. I then turned the camera to the two kids that were playing with each other.

"Say hi to Aunt Skylar, kids," I said as I heard a giggle at the other end.

"Hi aunt skylar," Lux said.

"Hello aunt skylar," Theo greeted as well.

"Hi" Sky said as the other girls said hi too, "they're sooo cute !!" They said.

"Harry, we want you to meet our new girlfriend here." Sky said, "its Shey, I've told you about her remember?"

"oh yeah, Hi shey!" I said as I flipped the camera back to us so we can see her.

"Hi, I'm Shey!" Her voice a bit cool as she waved at us.

"Sheyanne?" I looked at Luke who's eyes were widened up, his mouth open.

"You know her—"

"Wh–what are you doing there? Why are you with them!?" He practically shouted.

"Hi, luke. Long time no—"

"I asked you a question, Sheyanne." he interrupted her.

"Uhm, first I wanna say I'm sorry–"

"Don't apologize– it won't change anything anymore." He coldly said.

Well this is awkward. "I hate to be rude but can we talk for a moment, Harry? Alone?" we heard Shey said as I immediately agreed and gave luke the laptop. He quickly went to his room and slammed the door shut.

Vote&comment.

x