XXXI. Jerking off

TOMORROW NIGHT WE ARE GOING to this cool restaurant Shey told us about. She told us how the food was so delicious and how it was all in good prices. I may as well say having a new friend did seem really fun. We made names for each other. Sophia was called The Eagle because she was the best look-out in all of us. Gail was called the Soul Sister because she was the soul of us all. She controls us all, in many levels. Grey was called The Armor because she said she loves to attack and to be the defender or the secret weapon.

Jasmin was called The Softy because she's the softest among us all. I mean she really is. Shey was called The Lover, its in the name. It was obvious already.

I am called The Colonel because I am in charge of everyone in my family. I will take care of them, I will fight for them, and I will love them all.

"I must have been in the beat, huh?" The Eagle asked us as we all joined her. The Lover was on her way here because we agreed on watching a movie first before going out.

"When you listen to nasty freestyle, you're always on the beat." The Armor said. She's right.

Then a knock came from the door. I wonder who it is, I sarcastically thought.

I opened it and saw Shey, smiling. And waving to me. Which I also did. She hugged me and I let her in.

"She's here." I said.

----

The movie ended with sobs all over the room. I couldn't believe how we all got along with an old legendary, and historical movie.

It still floats in my mind how Harry has been gone for ages. I really miss him so much. So I got Grey's phone and went in the bathroom and dialed his phone number.

I waited for exactly four rings then there was an answer.

"Haz?" I called out. Hoping for him to smile as he hears my voice.

"Baby? Oh god. I miss you so much, I was just about to call my beautiful and smoking hot girlfriend." He said, a bit convinced by his words.

"I miss you more, Haz.." I smiled through the phone. "Did Mikey tell you guys where we are?"

"Yeah, and we got worried at first but when he told us that you girls wanna have fun, we accepted it." He says as my heart stopped beating from when he got worried. He sighed.

"Why, baby?" I asked.

"I just miss you, that's all."

But before I could react to that, he spoke up again. "When the tour ends, you're dead Dallas," He said as I felt him smirk at the other line. And I practically couldn't forget why he said that. I might have sent him a picture of me half-naked after taking a shower.

"really, baby?" I teased him again.

"baby, don't talk like that, you're making it harder." He said as I giggled.

"No can do, baby." I said. "besides I'm bored right now.."

He laughed. "Wanna have fun, huh?"

"Yeah, what do you have in mind?"

"You alone right now?"

"Yeah, the girls bought some stuff and I might have told them I was a bit tired. And they told me they were going to be home a bit late.." I answered.

"Ooh. Go to the bed then."

I walked outside of the bathroom and got to my room. "I'm here, baby."

"let's do it," He groaned.

"Well, that was fun." He said, panting.

"I can't breathe." its true, I couldn't. But I didn't regret anything.

Then I heard Grey's voice shouting that they were back and I got up from the messy bed and arranged it again. I put on my clothes and brushed my hair. I sighed in relief when I looked at the door knob and it was locked. Good thing I locked it though.

"Yeah, I'll be out." I answered.

"Baby? I'll call you soon. I had fun baby. Thanks." I said.

"Okay, be safe and I love you."

"I love you too,"

Then I went out, pretending that nothing even happened.

"Ooh! You got food?"

"Yeah, how was the bed— I mean, how are you?" Shey asked, giggling.

Shit. I think they heard it.

"You guys heard it all?" I asked, feeling embarassed.

"Yeah, baby.." they all moaned like how I did earlier and I shook it all off.

"At least I can get some, assholes." then we ended up laughing.

——

Harry Styles

I dressed up again while looking at the mirror. And how I imagined if everything that just happened was real. I couldn't take it anymore since the day she sent me that goddamn picture. I was inlove with all her features. Every crevice of her body. I was inlove with her and there's no stopping it now.

My hair was alright and so was my bed but I sprayed perfume in the whole room, every corners of it so no one would suspect.

I got out of the room, revealing eight men staring straight at me, in the most serious way possible.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothin," Calum answered sarcastically.

"You heard?"

"Yeah, baby.." they all sang in unison.

"I didn't know it was that loud.." and we all laughed.

Its funny when your friends are there to laugh with you but when they're laughing at you, God that sucks. You'll bring it in your whole existence.

vote&comment.

x