L. Old times

Skylar Dallas

Its been a week since I've been keeping Caroline assisstance and I still don't know why I haven't told this to anyone. My sister keeps on bugging me to go to the gym with her and Michael, but I keep on making up excuses. And when Gail caught me buying medicines for Caroline, she asked me who was it for and I didn't know why I lied to her. It was like there was a tiny part of me that didn't want her to know about her and even Jerome. I didn't like this acting thing anymore so I planned to tell them the truth later.

Jerome went out for the day to buy groceries for him and his wife. Which made me think about texting Gail and my sister.

My sister replied first as she texted, "I'm at the studio with the boys. Gail is at the apartment with Ash"

I snapped my fingers as I remembered Harry telling me they had to record new songs for the new album they're planning to release this year.

A minute has passed and Gail has finally replied.

She replied, "Sure thang. Wru?"

So I texted her where the hell I was as she answered back quickly, "okay. I'll bring Ash with meh,"

"Skylar," Caroline's calm voice was heard from the living room as I walked up to her.

"What is it, Carol?" I asked as she smiled.

"Oh nothing, I just wanted you to know that I'm fine for the day now. You can go ear--"

A knock was heard as Carol got interrupted with her sentence.

"I'll get that," I mutter to her as she only nods back.

I went to the door and opened it as it revealed two members of the family I have;Ash and Gail.

"Hey, lil sis," Ash said as he messed up my hair.

"Asshole," I commented as I let them in.

"Who are they?" Caroline asked, out of the blue, as I looked at her.

"Oh they're my---"

"Caroline?" Gail interrupted as I look back at her, all confused.

"Eryll? Is it really you?" she asked, completely shocked.

"Woah, I can't believe it. Its been so long, Carol." Gail said as she ran up to her and hugged each other tightly.

This just got interesting.

The four of us chatted as we all heard a knock on the door, again.

"It must be my husband." She said as I quickly ran up to the door and saw Jerome with the groceries he bought.

I helped him with the bags as we walk to the kitchen where I saw Gail spit her water, with a shocked expression.

"What the fuck-" she muttered. "Jerome?" She stood up from her seat as she puts her hand on her chest.

"Eryll? Is it really you?" He said. Gail nods slowly. "Its been so long,"

"Yeah," she only answered.

Well, this is all definitely awkward.

-------

Ashton Irwin

Knowing that Jerome was in the same room as I am was definitely awkward. I was completely shocked. My mind was thinking too hard. Everything was running in circles. I couldn't even imagine myself talking to him. I've never thought about this day happening, and if I even was, I would think it was all too soon.

I hope I won't break anything.

"How have you been?" Jerome asked my girlfriend, who then turned to me.

"I'm good," she smiled, "how about you?"

"All is well,"

My heart was about to burst. I wasn't jealous but there was a tiny part of me that told me I was.

Could this day get any worse?

"Uh, can we.." he spoke up as he looked at my girlfriend, "can we talk? Just you and me, Gail?"

Fuck, no!

"Sure, just like old times."

Vote/comment.

x