LXV. Epilogue

12 months later...

"and now we have Theo again, but with a new taste of fashion. It's a bit more sophisticated, and it is rooting with the lad himself.." the woman on the tv said as we continue our cheering for the adorable kid in front of us. The kid barely made any effort or whatsoever on modeling. Greg, Theo's dad, talked to us if it was a great idea on giving Theo a chance to model because it was what he wanted since he saw a show on the telly with kids, near his age, were modeling as well. At first, we were a bit worried because he might experience tough shit like getting mobbed or anything, since he's known to be related to Niall and it actually kills me everytime I see different kinds of trends on social media about Niall and the little lad. Just like what I saw yesterday on Twitter as it wrote: #NiallerShouldModelWithTheo and even #TheoHasBlondeHairAndNotNiall. I mean who wouldn't crack the hell up?

"Cute lad, that is" Luke said as he continues to watch the kid before us all.

The show was finished and our minds ran differently at the moment. Luke, Liam, Calum, and Sophia are here with me at the house at the moment as Harry left for a bit to buy me some pills. I've been feeling a bit off lately and I don't know why so I asked him to buy me medicines that I used to drink when I feel like total shit back in the day. Not a moment longer, we heard a knock on the door as I stood up to check who it was, and it was Harry.

"Here you go, my queen," he says as he hands me my pills.

"Thank you, baby," I thanked him by kissing him, making him kiss me back.

I saw Soph and Liam watch Empire while cuddling on the couch, and Calum being busy playing color switch again, and lastly Luke on the phone, I guess with Shey. I know how Luke here is missing her so much because of school and such so I planned a surprise for him. I typed in "Sis, hang up already" and dmed her. And not a second passed, Luke was calling her name again and again until he placed his phone back on the table near him.

"Uh, Shey said she would like to skype with a guy named Luke Hemmings. Is there anyone in this place called luke hemmings? Anyone?" I said as he giggled in laughter.

"Thanks, sky." As he kissed my head. Of course, it wasn't really a skype surprise video that couples normally do when its a long distance relationship that matters, it was actually real. Shey came in a bit early, at the back door of the house, so she could give the surprise to Luke, which was her.

"Have fun, love." I told Luke as he smiled at me one last time.

Not a minute longer, we heard Luke scream like a girl. Of course, he already found her. This day couldn't get better for the both of them.

-

In exactly one hour, the show will start and we're all very excited. The 5SOS lads have been nominated tonight, as well as the One direction lads. I was next to Harry and Theo. And Lux was with Ash and Gail. A lot of celebrities were scattered around the place. Miley Cyrus was with Liam Hemsworth, which both looked amazing by the way.

I saw Kendall and Kylie already at their seats next to Tyga. Katy Perry is here with Orlando Bloom. Brooklyn Beckam and Chloe Moretz, and a lot more couples are lit right now.

"Everyone take their seats, we are about to start in two minutes. Sit back, relax and just have fun. Thank you," a woman announced through the microphone as everyone else sat down to their designated seats.

"This is so exciting, I can't fucking wait for your performance." Grey said as I giggled a bit, to hide away the sudden nervous feeling I'm feeling right now. I can't believe I agreed to this, well, I mean it is a great pleasure of mine to sing for Ariana Grande but I'm surrounded with trained professionals here and I still don't know how I'm about to continue my life after this day.