XIII. Gail

Ashton's POV

It was going to be a big day for me today because Gail, my beautiful and hot girlfriend, was about to meet my friends. No one exactly knew that I had a girlfriend even my parents and my relatives at home, because I don't ever want to hurt her.

It didn't really mean that I don't trust my parents with it, but sometimes they accidentally spill the words out of their mouths. It was the only thing I could think about when we became a couple.

I don't ever want to see her get hurt by people who are jealous of our relationship. Death threats were the worst and she knew that too, but she chose to love me and be with me because it was all worth it. And I thank her for all the support and love I got from her, but this time it was no turning back now. The world had to know somehow, and she's willing to sacrifice her love for me and it was really the right thing to do.

Everyone was helping out for the preparations for Gail's arrival. I could see everyone was excited, but no one could defeat Skylar's excitement. She said she was the most excited one in all of us to meet her, because she never really had a lot of girl friends, actually she never really had any friends, that's how she described it.

It wasn't true anymore. She had all of us. And now there is a new member coming, making it hard to count on how many we were. But it was all worth having this many because the more, the merrier.

Of course, it was the hundredth time I insisted Harry and Skylar to stop helping because they were the flirtiest couple in the damm house. Not that I was annoyed, actually its totally cool with me but I just had to make all of this perfect for Gail. She deserves every bit of it. She deserves perfection, and I'll do anything for that to always happen.

"Would you guys get a room before you mess up everything?" I said as they apologized for the hundredth time. Harry was definitely in love with Sky now, but he never told her that. I mean it was obvious with all the kissing and the cuddling, how could she not even see that.

I explained to them why I acted like this and they accepted my apology too. I get how they were already inlove with each other but none of them seem to say it to each other. Its been like four or five weeks they have been together, I hope they know it already.

Skylar knew how much I love Gail, and I thank her so much for her support for me. She would come up with words and quotes that made me stronger when I felt insecure about myself. She became my best friend in all that's happened, it was a whole week that the boys didn't talk to me. But Sky was always there for me to understand everything, in fact she was the only one to understand what I've been going through. And for all that, for all the things she has done, I will always treasure every moment we had together. For that, I will always be there for her. Its my time to be there for her when she needs a friend to lean on. That is how I'll pay the time she's been there for me.

After that little silly argument we had, I let them rest for the rest of the helping, and just get back to what they were doing earlier. I, on the other hand, continued on what I was doing which was organizing the important stuff.

-----

Breathing is all you could hear in the living room, which all of us were at. I couldn't get Gail out of my head, was she tired? Or even jet lag? I hope the night goes right.

Finally the silence broke as Skylar asked a question, a very sweet question for me about her.

"what does she look like, Ash?" as she smiled at me. Making everyone in the room look at me, about to listen to what I would say.

"Well she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen..." I said as I remembered there were girls in that room too. "You girls are beautiful too." I immediately retorted as Sophia replied, "we get it.." afterwards. Making all of us giggle.