XXIX. Vacation Time.

"We'll start tomorrow," as the five of us agreed to watch something first before going to bed. I managed to take my mind off of what I just said to Gail. She knows the risk of being...me, but she chose to become stubborn. This is really bad. I sigh in annoyance of how this all happened. First, the Ashton and Ella thing, and now we have Gail deciding to change..for the better— as how she described it.

Jasmin had a DVD of the 1D lads and I just wanted to see them so they agreed.

"Oh god, I miss Harold.." I said not even bothering to look at their reaction but instead gaining my focus on the damn movie.

"Well, he misses you more though.." Gail said as she pointed at the flowers and the sweets we were eating right now. I only laughed and said, "yeah,"

I guess I should thank him for the gifts but it still went in my mind how weird the timing was when he gave it to me.

"My baby looks hot as fuck tho," Jasmin mentioned as she continued to watch zayn drive that mini-vehicle.

"I didn't know Liam could fish." I said as Sophia only laughed.

"That was my first comment when I watched that movie years ago.." She answered.

I guess having a few more girlfriends in your life wouldn't hurt. I used to hate other girls except for Grey, of course, because some of them are so into pink. Good thing Gail, Sophia and Jas aren't into it. God, I hate pink.

After the movie, we prepared our bed at the living room, Grey and I decided to keep the three close to us just to be safe. We don't anything bad enough to happen. Again.

I laid my head down, my pillow as soft as a cloud. I was in heaven, but that would be a miracle because I have always known my place. In hell. And I sure as hell don't care.

We exchanged our sweet 'goodnight's' with each other as we felt ourselves drift into a deep slumber.

———

"What would you like to order today mam?" the sweet but torturing voice of Matt mentioned, wearing a smile at him as he annoyingly rolls his eyes at my presence. I always end up teasing him at his work when I had the chance to. Sometimes I stay here for about five hours only to bug him but he still ends up loving me as his little sister. Even Grey.

Don't even get me started with my sister. When we're together, shit goes down eventually. Shit happens unexpectedly.

"The usual, big brother. Make it five.." as he mutters a small, "Fuck you lil sis," and I laughed.

I walked back to where the girls sat as they greeted me.

"Well since you're back, we wanted to ask you something." Grey happily said as Jas clapped her hands together in excitement.

"Why not have a vacation," Sophia said and I smiled.

"Okay, where?"

"IN SANTORINI!!" they screamed as I smiled so high, I've always loved to go there.

--

After going to Starbucks, where my brother worked, we immediately went back at the house to get ready for our sudden trip. I asked Matt to check the house from time to time, if he had any, because we don't want any shit to happen.

Sophia said that she would be the one to handle the plane tickets, we thanked her, and we have Jasmin telling us that she's going to take care of the reservation there in santorini for the whole week, we thanked her also, and lastly Gail, Grey and I are taking care of the adventure itself. My sister and I have had the santorini thing in our bucket lists for decades now and its just so amazing to check it when we get there.

The girls were upstairs packing their bags while my sister and I are securing the house. We seriously don't want anything to be ruined in this trip and we obviously don't want our house to get ransacked while we were away. I would kill for this house. Its been a very important memory of having this house, living with your sister who keeps annoying you every single morning just to wake you up. Those were the days man, I thought to myself.

We heard footsteps and soft giggles from the stairs, and as we thought correctly, it were the girls. "Ready?" Grey asked, looking at all of us. We nodded and headed out.

"This is it girls," Jas exclaimed. We cheered up with giggles and laughs.

We walked and walked and walked until we get ourselves a cab. We got in. And talked about the trip again.

"Wait," Sophia said as we looked at her. "we didn't even tell the boys." She finally stops as we thought about how we could forget about them.

"I'm safe, I don't have to ask permission to anyone by the way." Gail said as she looked out the window. Probably thinking about what she just said.

I sighed of course, I mean who would still smile after hearing that? And I had a tingling feeling not too long ago, and I feel it 100% that its about Harry. I truly miss him now, I hope he misses me too.

"Okay, I'll call them." Grey pulled out her phone and dialed Mikey's number. Within three rings, there was an answer.

"Hello," Grey called out.

"Hey, baby," Mikey greeted back. "I miss you so much, got the flowers?"

"Yeah it was lovely. I, uh, I have to tell you guys something." She said as the girls and I only listen.

"Okay, what is it then?"

"The girls and I were planning to go stay somewhere, we just really wanna bond and have fun with each other."

"So, where is it?"

"At greece.." She said slowly.

"Okay, take care— WHAT? IN GREECE? Do you know how far that is?" we heard Michael shout in worry.

"Uh, yeah we know how far it is but baby, please. We just wanna have the time of our lives. Y'know because of everything that happened." She said as I nod.

He sighed through the phone but gave in eventually. "All right call us when you girls get there, 'kay?"

"Yeah, sure. Thanks baby."

"Yeah, yeah. I love you." He said as we squeal like little kids trying to catch up with their crush at school.

"I love you too, bye." and she ended the call.

"I guess we're all set, girls." I said as we step out the cab to walk to the airport.

This was it. We were going to Santorini, one of the greatest places to have fun with your family. God I'm so excited.

I just hope nothing bad happens.

vote&comment.

x