XXXVI. Surprise

Harry Styles

The time I told my girlfriend how much I loved her, didn't really satisfy me that much. I know other couples have been through this too and some of the guys in that relationship after they tell their girl how much they love them is feeling the same thing I'm feeling right now.

I wanted to tell her in person so she would see how I talk, the way I would tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear, the way I would caress her face, the way I would smile at her when she giggles. The sound of her giggles just makes me weak, it could've actually been the death of me but I almost died when she sent that picture. She was damn beautiful, she was simple, she was everything. And she was my everything.

The thing about missing her wasn't delusional, I was crazy in love with her so it counts. I was very obssessed at the fact that our month break was almost near us so we only have to wait for a bit longer.

The boys and I planned to go home for the first week so we could all visit our families. And the remaining weeks were full of adventures with the girls back at L.A, of course with new adventures and trips because we were all up for it.

The 4/4 were slammed down on the couch, all sleeping and snoring so loud. Louis and Zayn were infront of the telly after the Bradford lad had a short call with Jas earlier.

Liam, who was now on the floor, is busy talking to Sophia because they haven't been able to talk to each other for awhile now.

I really get more and more jealous of Zayn and Liam because they have a legal and a known relationship to the whole world. I mean everyone knows them and their girlfriends while I, on the other hand, get to be stucked with a secret relationship that only our family knows what was going on.

I have to think more about us now because our relationship got a bit updated, I mean we entered a whole new level between us. Sure we text and tell each other that we do love one another but it was all different now. Everything was true now and I just want the world to know.

"come in," I heard Niall say as he continued on chewing his food while watching the telly, because there was a knock on the door.

And there entered Paul who was in his uniform. He decided to stay with us because his wife told him to keep us safe because one of their kids were huge fans of us, and that's why.

"Hey, paulie," Louis spoke up.

"afternoon ladies, I have news for you," He said as he grabbed a bite of Niall's pizza.

"Oi!" Niall warned him one last time but still ate one again.

"Okay, Ellen wants all of you boys to come to their show tomorrow night. We're leaving tonight," Paul announced as he stood up and waved goodbye to us.

Niall woke up the 5sos lads and told them the news.

I was very excited because I had a plan. A romantic plan that I know Sky would love.

---

The trip back to America wasn't that long, for goodness sake, and the crew, the boys, and I managed to get ready for tomorrow night. We rehearsed the songs in the wardrobe room which we were about to sing at the show.

We were gonna sing Little things, Steal my girl and What makes you beautiful. We don't know if its only going to be three songs but that was all we rehearsed.

Ellen was still not here, their crew said that she was going to be a bit late to see us but will be on time for the show. They told us she had some errands to do.

The boys and I sat at the audience's seats and we were really excited to talk to Ellen again. Its been a year, actually, since we were invited here.

I was planning this for awhile and I am beyond confident that I will do all of this.

Paul had all the securities, well, secured for us.

I drank coffee while listening to some music on my phone. Hoping I would feel okay for the day.

-----

"Welcome back to the show and as promised yesterday that I would bring two amazing, massive, and perfect bands," Ellen introduced as she purposely messes up her words. She is really a nice person but when she's all alone or even with celebrities, she goes crazy, she goes wild.

"Here they are, waiting for all of you beautiful people. 5sos and one direction!" She introduced us which was very special to us.

The crowd goes wild. I still get my mind thinking about the bashers and I really love them because they keep us stronger.

Same stuff were asked to us but I got a feeling we have new questions ahead of all of us.

"So the tour," She looked for whoever's going to answer which was definitely among Niall, Liam and I. "its been trending like super crazy, how-how are you feeling that you guys are saviours of so many people?"

"Its,uh, its really just unbelievable. I mean we sing for them because they became our family. Its like a massive thanks to all they have done. We fell in love with all of them," Liam answered as the crowd went wild.

"Wow, that is amazing. So speaking of falling in love," She started as I knew what was going to happen next. "How are you with Sophia?"

"uhm, we're going strong and just being smooth y'know? To keep things positive."

"And how about you Zayn? What's going on with you and your fiancée?" She asked, smiling at us.

"We're really taking things serious. We just talked yesterday actually. She- she's just it for me. And I'm just happy to be hers." He giggled at the end as we congratulated him.

The crowd goes wild again.

"Now that is just sweet. But I want to know, is there any girls in your lives, that you can talk about with us?" She then asked and looked at us. Michael, Ashton and I looked at each other.

"Uh, I'm seeing someone right now actually. We've been, uh, together for three months now.." Michael answered as the crowd gasped, even Ellen.

She clapped her hands in excitement and said, "Anyone else?"

"I've been in a secret relationship with a beautiful girl for about a year now," Ashton proudly said as the crowd and Ellen gasped in super shock.

"Why?" Ellen asked.

''because I love her and I don't want her to get hurt by some death threats or something but now I am proud to say that I do have a girlfriend. Whatever the people would say, I love her. And if you're watching right now," He said as he looked at the camera. ''I want you to know how much I love you, Gail. I really do. And I'm sorry okay? Please give me another chance, I love you."

The people were in awe.

''oh that was just wonderful," Ellen said. ''just you boys?" She asked as the boys looked at us immediately.

I raised my hand. ''I-I have a girlfriend.."

Vote&comment :)

x