LXIV. Still

The moment I got home from the airport, I realized it was so quiet, my breathing being the only thing heard in the place. I walked to the kitchen to get some water in the fridge, as I saw a note taped on my favorite water bottle.

It wrote:

"Sky, I want to pay back the bad stuff I did to you, you know, Kate and everything else. So I'll be making it up to you. Knowing that you've already got back to the house, you need to take a shower because you smell like me already, but I still love you.

Your dress is already prepared. Hope you like it. All the love, my queen x"

That literally made my heart melt. After reading the note, I literally ran upstairs to take a shower. I know I wasn't the type of person who totally deserved full happiness in life but why not enjoy the damn moment and just go with the flow? I learned that from Gail and Grey. They taught me how to not go through the past, to not read old conversations that totally meant nothing, or even go and stalk your past relationships. It was a waste of time.

After about a half an hour, I already opened up the box that was on our bed. It was beautiful. A black dress that was as soft as his cheek. He knew what I loved. And I'm so thankful to have him.

"Harry, I love you so much.." I breathed out as I looked at myself in the mirror, totally blown away for the sudden thoughts in my head. I knew I wouldn't control my actions but I had to take it all in for now and let him know what I really felt about his sudden surprise.

-

Harry Styles.

Sky knew how much I loved her. Everyone was already aware of that. I was so pissed at myself after seeking her my revenge. I completely got so confused with my actions. I knew what I did was wrong. And I shouldn't have done that but it was all her fault for leaving me and it was time to know why she did that. That is why I planned this surprise, which was just for the both of us. I planned a private place for us, for the deep talks and such. A small part of me was telling me that I was very excited to know the reason but a big part of me also told me that I should be nervous of her answer which turns out to be true.

I know my life and I wouldn't give a second thought on changing something about it. If I did, I definitely wouldn't be happy or something. I'll just be so dull for the rest of my life.

I waited for her to come and knock on the door as I sat on the couch. The lads took the ladies out as well as the kids. They insisted on leaving Sky and I with the whole thing getting repaired again. I am in so much pain with all that's happened but I know I never regretted anything which would be stupid if I did.

I heard knocks which had a pattern and I already knew it was her. I fixed myself up as I looked at the mirror and thought about how things would end up but I know I'm as ready as I'll ever be. I went to the door and breathed one last breath I had in me until I could open it. Everything felt so surreal. I was looking at the love of my life before me as I breathed out once again - and yes, I was nervous and at the same time really happy. Nervous because I was scared of the embarrassing things I might do for our date, and happy because I was with her.

"Hi" She says as I looked at her eyes. I was astonished with her. She was beautiful. She is beautiful - the most beautiful person in my life and I loved it. I loved her. I'll always will. She was my drug, my inspiration, my solution, and my everything. And I want - no, I need her to know it. I would do whatever the hell it takes.

"Hey" was all I could think of to answer and I think we both knew it was the only right thing to respond at a greeting like that. "You look ravishing, by the way." I added as I high-fived myself on the inside.

"Thanks, you look good yourself too."

"uhm, sh-shall we go?" I ask as she nods back. I guess this is it. Here we go.

-

We finally get to the car as I drove in style. I held her hand as I drove downtown. She was looking out the window, all distracted and such. I knew I had to bring up a conversation and fast.

"So, how was Kate and her boyfriend? Did you guys get along well? What happened at the airport?" Multiple questions were brought up to her as she looked at my eyes this time.

"It was all fast. Everything was. And, yeah we all got along quite well. Kate, she's one of a kind. She really is. I like them both."

"well, that's great. I'm glad you two got along so fast." I answer as she kissed me on the cheek, giving me the chance to stop the car and look at her.

"What?" She asks.

"Nothing. You're too cute"

"You're an idiot"

"An idiot you love,"

"Can't argue with that, baby." She answers as I give her a quick kiss.

We got out of the car and in the place I thought of bringing her to dinner. It was a bit crowded, I must add, but the way we both entered the room, made everyone quiet for a whole twenty seconds. I must say, we looked like royals for a moment, but in reality I feel like a king when I'm with her. And she's been the queen, the boss, my everything.

"This is nice, baby." She says as I smile and thanked her. "for what?"

"For everything, for being here, and for loving me."

"Oh, Harold. You, cheeseball. Of course baby. I know its been a rough journey for us but no matter what happens, I'll be here with you." She points at my heart.

"Thank you, baby." I answer as I gave her a quick kiss on her cheek.

A lovely night it is for me, being with the woman I've always dreamed of having in my life. I will never waste one second of the day without being with her, talking to her, taking care of her, teasing her, cuddling with her, eating with her, and just loving her. She is the best thing that ever happened to me, and will always will. She's my complete drug, a medicine that I should get addicted to, an inspiration in doing my passion in music, and I believe that she is the reason my life changed so quick and I would do anything to make it stay that way until the end of my days. She changed me. And I changed her as well. I know that. And I'm bloody proud of it.

"I love you, Skylar Dallas." She looks up to me and gives me the most beautiful smile I've ever witnessed in life.

"I love you too, Harry Styles,"

Vote&comment.

x