XL. Happy

Sheyanne Mendez

I was in shock when Skylar called us. This was it. I knew it was going to happen soon. Chachi said Harry Styles wanted us. Wow! It was a dream come true of a directioner. I guess I'm really lucky to have girlfriends like these girls with boyfriends that are members of a huge boyband.

But I never chose to be friends with them because of a certain cause of fame or some shit like that. I guess it was destined to be this. And I love all of it.

"Guys come close, the boys are here." Skylar said.

As we come closer to her laptop, my heart began to pound up against me. Like it wanted nothing else but to kill me. But I had to do this. In case of seeing him, I had to speak up already. I just wish he'd let me talk.

"Guys I want you to meet our new girlfriend here" Sky said as the others giggle at the thought of finally seeing Theo and Lux playing with each other. "Its Shey."

I waved at the camera as the boys waved back to me, except for him.

"Sheyanne?" Luke practically shouted. I knew he was going to do this. I knew he was going to act like this.

"You know her—" Harry was interrupted.

"what are you doin' there? Why are you with them!?" the same old luke with upcoming questions.

"Hi, Luke. Long time no—"

"I asked you a question, Sheyanne," He butted in again. God, why do you have to be so stubborn, Hemmings?

I sighed and said, "uhm, first I wanna say sorry–"

"Don't apologize!" He said, "it won't change anything anymore."

That made me froze.

I sighed again. I had to talk to him. It was now or never. And it was between life and death.

So I asked for permission to the lads and the girls if I could speak with Luke for a moment. Alone.

Harry was the one who answered. "Sure, love." then he gave Luke the laptop as the girls patted my back and said, "goodluck" to me.

"Thanks, girls"

Luke went to his room and I heard him shut the door loudly.

I heard nothing but his breathing, as he looked at me straight in the eye.

"Uhm," I said, "Hi, Lukey."

"don't call me that!" He said, seriously.

"Oh come on, lukey. I know you missed me," I teased.

"Don't play games with me, bu– shey." He said as I giggled.

"I'm sorry, lukey bear." I finally said.

I heard him chuckle as he turned serious fast. "For what?" He asked. Really, Luke? You had to play dumb.

"Don't play dumb with me, lukey."

He looked at me straight in my eyes. God, those beautiful ocean blue eyes. It could be the death of me.

"Me? I'll never play dumb with you. I'm serious with you." He said as I felt my heart stop. I knew he was going to be sweet in a minute. I knew he couldn't resist me.

I laughed. "wow, I dunno. When did you become serious with me, lukey?"

He smiled. Oh god and that smile? That is my total weakness. "Since I first laid my eyes on you."

That was it. I just died right there.

"Okay, will you let me explain everything now?" I asked, my eyes looking straight at his, then his lips, and then back to his eyes.

"of course, bunny." I missed him calling me that.

——

Luke Hemmings

She looked so beautiful. I missed her so much. I missed every little thing about her. Her smile, her nicknames for me, her brown-like eyes, her dimples, and just everything about her.

When she started explaining, I only looked in her eyes. I knew her my whole life. How she would react, how she would talk, how she would do those hand gestures when she tells me something important, its just I missed everything about her.

"A fucking restraining order!?" I shouted. This wasn't what I expected for Amy to do. I thought she was nice and kind but this was just fucked up. "how come you never told this to me!? A restraining order can always end. Its not like its forever." He said.

"I know but I thought of you and me. I was scared of how people would react. I loved you, you know?"

My heart stopped. It completely stopped.

"I loved you too" He said, "until now."

She gasped. "I–I love you too, lukey. So fucking much."

"God! I missed you bunny."

"I missed you too lukey bear."

This just made my day. I'm so happy. So fucking happy. And its because of this beautiful girl infront of me right now.

Vote&comment.

x