LII. Wildest Dreams

Skylar Dallas

Its been a whole month of the lads being on a tour break. We've traveled almost everywhere because of the two kids we were all baby-sitting from time to time. We've been to Oregon, Pasadena, Montgomery, Charlotte, Manhattan, Seattle, Wisconsin and alot more.

And if a day passes by, each one of us feels like something will happen next. Like something perilous was about to happen and we don't even have a single idea of what it could be.

But in times like these, I only give my warmest smile to anything or anyone who pisses me and my family off. I'm pretty sure 100% of the people in the world don't like the idea of getting pissed and I'm one of it. But I only decided to make my revenge a very simple one. And its to smile. And tag along with all the bullshit in the world.

"Can I have some cookies?" The cutest voice of Theo wanting some sweets after going shopping with Ash and Gail earlier.

"Sure, sweetie. Here you go," I then gave what the cutie wanted before we would survive from a war of sobs and tears later.

I see him run like the horse in that movie Toy Story called "Bullseye", which was actually a great name for it.

Eight minutes more until Harry comes back with Lux who both wanted a new hair-do for later's special dinner out of town. Which made me warn Simon, Bailfire, Paul and the others to be safe.

I haven't actually told Harry the truth yet about the real me before I met him. I was ferocious, self-destructing, worthless and a lot more of shit.

Grey, Sophia and Jas went to buy some of our girl stuff because some of us are already starting for our monthly period. But I am lucky because it was my last day yesterday.

For starters, the girls knew that I was normal on having my period and fortunately they were all too. So we called ourselves The Normals, even though I'm the only one who's not normal. And I already respected that.

"Okay, bye." Maddie just said goodbye to all of us, who was with Niall. I knew the couple were going to watch something new.

Theo grabbed the remote and changed the channel. Which became a music video of Charlie Puth's new single, One Call Away. And it was absolutely my favorite song about friendzones.

"They look good together," Theo said as I giggled at his cute comment for the two. We all know how Maddie and Ni started out and they actually did it well. Nothing awkward came to their lives. And they even promised each other how much they would make everything count because they live to seize the moment. And I love that for them. Its what keeps them perfect.

"Yeah, they do." I answered.

Then out of a sudden, a knock was heard from the door, which I had to open, by the way. And as I opened it I saw Lux with her new hair-do, being all fancy as hell. She looked so pretty. And the change  of the color of her hair was really cool. "Is Lou going to be okay with that?" I asked my boyfriend, who had a smirk on his face, which made my heart stop because of his new hair style. He looked so hot. Never been hotter in his life.

"wow," I muttered as he smiled.

"Cat got your tongue?" He sarcastically asked as I only look at him but ended up nodding.

"Baby you look so handsome,"

"Thank you, mommy," As I blushed in his nickname for me.

"You're welcome daddy.."

-------

After getting Lux and Theo to sleep, I went straight to the living room to sit next to Harry, who was now taking pictures of me which made me say no for him posting it.

"Just in ig." And that's how I nodded back.

I turned out to be this serious piece of shit where I believe I could only do bad stuff and I was right.

"Hey! Why are you like that?" I asked Gail who is now walking in a bad type. Like she couldn't walk straight or even right.

"Uhm, my feet just hurt.. but I'll be fine though," She answers quite unreal, like she was hiding something.

So I ended up texting her on her phone to know what she's hiding and what she's up to.

She then answered back quickly.

"Ash and I couldn't control it earlier," as I laughed at her reply. Which made me realize at the end that Theo was with them at the grocery earlier. I guess this is too weird for an information.

"Jeez, you had to do it with a kid with you." I texted back as she laughs a bit.

"Couldn't stop it," Her last reply as we ended the conversation. I just couldn't imagine Harry and I doing that with a kid.

Its just freaking creepy, I guess. But who knows? We might have fun.

----

Ashton Irwin

Earlier that day...

Gail and I made sure that we don't get into any trouble today because we were with a cute and a handsome kid, which was Theo.

I dressed up the kid as we went out of the place we were all staying at.

Its been months since the tour break started and we agreed to fly out in different places with the two kids we ought to baby-sit for the rest of the break.

We honestly don't know when the break ends so we live the moment we have and seize it until we die.

"Baby, which one is better?" Gail suddenly messed up my thoughts as she asked what was better in the two choices on her hands. The chocolate flavored ice cream or the strawberry one.

I looked at her from bottom to top and that was when I only realized that I had my own fianceé to wear something so fit today witout even saying yes about it.

"uhm, you should pick the chocolate.." I stuttered as she nods her head in agreement. She brought the other flavor back as we look for more of what else to buy.

Then, out of a sudden, we heard a little voice of a girl that cried so loud.

"Why is she cryin'" Theo asked, making us pout in amazement of how the little kiddo was worried about the girl.

I then watched Gail sway her hips in purpose as I felt my friend go up. Yeah, nice going babe. You are dead.

I then think about her punishment which was at the back of the store because I couldn't handle it anymore. She's just so tempting and I love that about her.

Everything went all blurred as I saw Gail right there getting the fruits.

"Baby, why tease me now?'' That was all I could really say.

"Tease you? With what?" She played dumb. That was it.

I then kissed her on her neck which made her moan.

"Ash not here please,"

"But I can't..anymore,"

"we just can't do this now."

I called on to Theo to make him comfort the girl, which was great though. I then ran up to the back door with Gail as we started out a bit weird and awesome at the same time.

"God, you're hard, Ash" I say slowly as we hear everything.

This might be awkward but it'll work out anytime, I guess.

So much for being  a weirdo, I made her weak so that she couldn't walk anywhere but to sit down the whole freaking day.

"Oh gahd," She screamed, as I giggle down with her.

Last time I checked, it was her being shy and now we both went wild. I think its a great day for me. And to the both of us. This has been one of my wildest dreams.

Vote&comment :))

x