VIII. Drunk in Love

Skylar Dallas

The sun shining from out the window, heating up my body, waking me up. As I look for my clock, I felt my feet warming up, must be from the sun. My digital clock revealed 6:59am. It was still early but its a very good thing our class didn't start until the afternoon today. I was a bit tired but at the same time I wanted to get up. Arranging my bed and refreshing up was my routine every single day of my life. And I found it somehow fun because not everyone does this. I guess it were by the people who raised me, not that I remember any of them but I wanted to somehow thank them for everything they have done for me, even though all they did was bad stuff to me that I couldn't imagine they would do.

I began to live like this after I became mature enough to understand shit like not knowing your real parents, or even having an asshole of an ex. I was broken, shattered, and betrayed. I never had a chance to even know who made me.

Peace was never an option to me. I have never been nice to anyone until the lads came into the picture. After Matt and Chachi, the boys entered my life and they were alot, I must say. I've been a cold-hearted bitch too long, and when they came, I became different. Its like I changed because of them. It wasn't a bad change, it was a good kind of a change that I appreciate. But I won't think about this too hard, bad things might happen again. And I don't want that anymore. I don't want the boys to know who I really am but that would probably be a problem. Eventually, if there are new people that come into your life, they would want to know a bit too much about your personal life. And that's the most annoying thing you'll encounter when you know me, so good luck to you.

A knock came on my door, as it caused to mess up my deep thoughts. "You awake?" a familiar voice asked as the door opened slowly. It was my best friend. No, it was my sister.

"Yeah" I answered as I only look at her, wearing a smile. I never smiled like this in ages. Grey is the kind of person you want to see the first thing you wake up. She'll even wear a smile for you so you will give that smile back to her in appreciation.

"How was your date with Harry?" she looked very curious but at the same time with a teasing face. That was sort of fast. Coffee didn't harm a fly. People should understand that.

"Its wasn't a date. We had coffee. End of story." I answered firmly with an excuse of a small yawn after. It wasn't really a date. A date would be going out with your partner but it would be long.

"Okay smarty-pants, whatever you say." she retorted back as she spanked her bum for another welcoming tease and went off. "Oh, I forgot to tell you" she ran back to my door. "The lads are coming here in fifteen minutes, get ready!" she said as she trailed off immediately. What the fuck are they going to do here? In a matter of minutes, I ran to get my towel and went straight to my bathroom.

The cold water that runs down my body was a bit refreshing, I'd give it that. My hair was getting longer but I wouldn't try and cut it yet. The brown locks of my hair were still there as I look at it on my mirror. It was natural than the trees around us.

I didn't know why I rushed to get ready just for the boys. I mean I don't dress to impress, never in my wildest dreams I would think to do that. Ever.

As I got done taking a shower, I looked for my towel and wrapped it around my body. I used my blow-dryer to dry up my hair. It didn't take me too long to dry it up.

I went to my room and looked for anything I could wear and found my best one. My ripped jeans, and a simple t-shirt. I brushed my hair after, and tied it up as a messy bun.

"Dude, they're here." Chachi shouted as I was all ready to get downstairs.

"The bed looks fine, my room is.. ok" I muttered under my breath as I check my room if it was better than the last time they got here. I went downstairs and I saw nine men that were all suited up, with Chachi's shocked expression, I think she liked the view which I definitely agreed.