XXXII. Explaining it all

THE BOYS AND I FOUND out about our tour, of how its been going. And we couldn't believe we're already confirmed to be in a nomination, I mean the tour just started a few months ago and we get that news? Its just breath-taking.

I realized that I had nothing to do today because it was still our break for the tour. Zayn, Calum and Liam went out to watch Louis and Niall's football practice.

Michael, Luke, Ashton, and I were here with our mate, Ed watching Impractical jokers because they had new episodes. Of course we were laughing, even Ed got in the zone to watch four old men that became bestfriends since high school, torturing and embarassing each other.

I heard Ashton sigh. "What's wrong, Ash?" I asked him as he looked at me.

"I haven't heard from her since our last talk, y'know when I hung up from her cos Ella was on fucking t.v," He answered, sighing again.

"Then call her now." I simply said, but in all bad moments, it came to a patterned knock from the door. It was Ella.

"I'll be back," he said to us as we continue to watch the guys on t.v.

I walked to the door to close it because we don't want to hear any girl squeals from Ella ever again. But as I was going to close it, I heard Ella apologizing.

"Ash, I'm so sorry." She said as I looked into the tiny hole from the door. I saw Ash and Ella talking.

"For what, exactly?" He practically whisper-shouted.

"For lying to everyone, to the media, to you, and especially to Gail."

"Yeah, I know that.." He simply scoffed.

"I want everything to be back to the way it was." She said. "I wanted to tell Gail the truth when she went to see me a few days ago but I didn't know how so I told her that-"

"She flew here? In London?" Ash interrupted her.

"Yeah, a few days ago. And she asked me if we were really dating-"

"And," Ashton was on the verge of being impatient now.

"I told her we're dating then she ran away," She cried out as Ashton shook his head and tried pushing her away while she keeps on placing her hands on his shoulders.

"WHAT THE FUCK, ELLA!" He shouted as I looked back to the boys who were now looking at me. They slowly walked to me and I tried shushing them as we listen to Ash and Ella again.

"I'm sorry, I panicked but I ran to her when she called a cab then I knocked on her door and tried shouting her name but she told the driver to drive.." She kept crying as she explained everything to him. Then she stopped and wiped all her tears. "I promise you that I'll talk to her, I'll convince her that nothing ever happen to us." She promised as she tapped Ash's shoulder and hugged him, then she walked away.

Ash only stood there for awhile then turned to the door as the four of us rushed to the couch and pretend like nothing happened.

He got in. "How was it bro?" I asked like I didn't know a damn thing.

"Like you guys didn't fucking listen," He said sarcastically as we looked to him and smiled. "this is so fucked up." He said.

"It can't be that bad, mate." Ed spoke up.

"Oh it is. Its fucking bad." He sat down, and sighed.

I called the lads to go home before dinner because we had to be here for Ashton, again. This family is already falling apart and we will not let it happen anyways. I really love this family and I'll do everything it takes to save us all. To save it all.

vote&comment :)

x