XV. Another shitty adventure.

Chachi Grey

It has been months since the last time we went here, and it was a really memorable day for me because it was the day Matt and I told Sky to forget and just try to move on from her horrible childhood. And that meant forgetting everything about her parents and her grandpa.

At first she couldn't do it. She loved her grandpa so much, she almost even killed this guy who was always annoying her about her grandpa with bad stuff that he knew about him. Of course, we tried to help the guy but he actually deserved it. I couldn't even look him in the eye after those days. He was actually known as Eric North, an American that pissed off my sister and that he'll regret it one day, what he did to my sister was not good and I hope one day he would know it.

Matt and I even told Sky to forget about that guy too, at this exact place we're at right now. But those words that left her mouth were worth treasuring for.

"I'll forgive and forget him... but I will never forget what he did." she furiously said as I moved my hand up and down to try and ease her pain.

Matthew held onto her hand and said, "Chachi and I will always be here to protect and love you. That is a damn promise, young lady." as she hugged the both of us, tightly.

She stopped crying after I suggested that we finish the goddamn drama and started the fun.

I couldn't actually forget that day because that's how she learned to trust us more. It was that day, too, that I learned how to have a small family even if its only two members and now I have many, I didn't regret anything I did.

I saw my family having real fun, and I like it that way. Sophia, Luke, Calum and Liam found theirselves having fun with the jumping because it was obvious with the way they would do it all over again.

Niall and Louis were enjoying with food and a bit of music, Jas and Zayn were beside them, eating too.

Gail and Ashton were taking a swim for every once in awhile. They look so good together. I mean, it looked weird to see them flirting in the damn water but it wasn't that awkward for us. Its just called true love.

Harry and Skylar were just enjoying the place, as they both walk around together with laughs and holding hands. It was so amazing to look at them. Its been ages since my sister dated and now they were like a married couple just how they acted. It was actually good to see my sister being happy now, than being bad and making people suffer all the time.

It was all because of Chris but she gave him another chance which I didn't really get because he was all the cause of my sister changing into a monster but sadly it was her decision and I just had to accept it.

"Okay?" Michael's voice came up as I shake my head, realizing that I was thinking about stuff the whole time. It was these times when he had to ask if I was okay because he said that he always noticed me looking at one place with a blank face or an expression. It was weird for me but it was okay for him as long as I was really okay.

"Yep." I said as he kissed me on the cheek, as usual butterflies roam around my stomach.

god fucking dammit! Clifford, you are da bomb.

----

Marshmallows were literally the best when there's a campfire beside. It was past 6 in the evening so its getting pretty dark. We were all gathered around like a perfect circle. I saw my sister searching for something and I already knew what it was.

"Here you go, bruh." I said as I threw her my lighter, earning a small, "Thanks" from her.

She still didn't stop smoking, and that was the only thing she didn't change.