X. Opening up to others.

Harry Styles

"I thought you two had fun.." Zayn's voice trailed off as Skylar walked out of the house. I was definitely surprised as I saw myself in the mirror with my belt not being fixed, and my hair a total mess. As my shirt was unbuttoned with the two first ones. I guess we actually looked like we had fun. Not that I didn't want to but I do, only for the right time. I knew how I felt about her, and I'll fight for it obviously. There was this part of me that hoped so much of Skylar liking me back. She was this special person that no one really knew, and I'm disappointed for the guys that let her pass by just like that. I'm happy that I get to be the only one, as how she said she never had a boyfriend.

She had this effect on me that I seemed to enjoy alot. When she let her hair down after school, or how she would tie it into a perfect messy bun. When I see her look at a mirror, she wouldn't complain but she would definitely wear her usual sad face seeing herself. I wish she knew how beautiful she looked, just like our song.

"Yeah, it really looked like it, mate." Niall said as it caused to mess up my thoughts.

"My head still hurts though" Michael's voice was heard as he walked into the living room, where we all were.

"Mine too" I agreed.

As we eat our breakfast, the boys and I have only been talking about yesterday of what's all happened. The others had real fun like me, but some had a headache after drinking too much just like me too.

"I swear, I remember something about a girl telling me that I was her victim of being raped." Louis said as Zayn immediately agreed.

"I can't forget the damn fact that I get to carry Chachi." Michael said,

"You like her?" Niall teased as it earned him a small punch from Michael. He nodded after. He did like her, it did become obvious since they all met the girls.

"Nice bro" Liam said as to where they high-fived at the end. But there was something in my mind that I want to somehow find out. I'd like to be more open to the girls so they would trust me more. Trust us more.

"Boys what if we become more open to them, so they would know how to trust us, that they can trust us. I really want to know her more." I said,

They thought about it quickly but agreed afterwards. It seemed like they did want it too.

Skylar was this mysterious girl that I plan to solve every second of my life, if she'd let me. There was always this word if, and I just couldn't seem to like it alot. I just hope it would work out for all of us.

"Sounds good." Louis said.

——

I get to drive the van today because I said so. It wasn't much of a hold-up until Niall screamed 'Ice cream' that was why we stopped for twenty minutes to order at this ice cream shop just around the corner.

"actually this is good." I admitted as they agreed. Some of us moaned in pleasure of the delicious flavor of our ice cream.

Afterwards, we went in the vehicle again and drove all the way to school.

In a matter of minutes, we made it and saw two people under the oak tree, near our usual parking spot. Chachi was playing with her hair. While a beautiful girl, was just sitting around and reading a book.

We greeted each other with hi's and hey's with hugs and kisses on the cheeks, like European kisses.

"European kisses, really?" Chachi muttered under her breath as she ran a hand through her hair.

"I think its cute." Skylar said, as I smiled at her. Making her smile back as well. Then we all headed to our own classes as to where Calum and Skylar were with me.