LVIII. Memory

Harry Styles

She left. She actually left. My heart ached so much as she walked out of the door. It was when I realized she was going to be gone for a bit too long. And I honestly couldn't take about a day without seeing her beautiful face, hearing her gorgeous laugh, and feeling every crevice of her skin. It all made it so hard, knowing that I had to face this life alone. I mean I still have the lads and even the girls, and I could also include the kids but it still hasn't processed in my head that she actually left.

I went in our room only to lie on our bed, as I tried sniffing the last scent I'll smell from her. It smelt so good. She knew how much I loved her perfume and it was actually one of the reasons why all the paps see the both of us in a store.

Tears suddenly fall down again as I wipe it off.

I suddenly get a text as I open it up. My smile goes down as I see it was from Paul, and it wrote:

''Harold, I'm so sorry for what happened. She will always love you, mate. And we'll all be here for you.'' I smiled at the thought of him giving me the comfort-

"What-" I muttered as I realize that Paul already knew about it without a single one of us telling the news to anyone yet.

"How'd you know about her leaving!?" I literally texted him back, with shaky hands in the way. I only waited for a couple of seconds until he could respond back.

"She told me before she came home there." And my mouth drops in shock. How could she tell him first instead of her own boyfriend? Does she really hate me that much?

"Why did she leave, Paul?" I never even thought twice of asking him. My mind was running in circles about Sky. She couldn't have done this without a freaking reason. I was honestly a bit pissed at the thought of her not telling me the problem.

I waited and waited but there was no reply anymore.

"Shit," I mutter as I immediately changed my clothes and ran outside to drive to the studio, until someone called my name.

"Harry," I hear Chachi's voice, as I look back to her. I could still see the tears that fell down her cheeks. I began to wipe it off as she went closer to me. She hugs me, without any permission, which she obviously didn't need to.

"I'm so sorry." She whispers, as I tried to calm her down.

"It's okay. I'll try to figure out something. I need to know why," I confess as she nods slowly.

She pulls away slowly as she gave me her best to smile, and I returned the favor. I knew deep inside she couldn't even make a day good without Sky. As well as I do.

"I have to go, Chach," that was all I could say to her, as she only nodded back.

"Take care and keep safe for us." She said as I smiled. I drove the car as minimal as I could.

After about forty-five minutes of driving to the studio, my breathing became stable, which wasn't usual, for alot of us. I ran inside, only to see that the guys were all there. Even the man I've been looking for.

"Paul," I called out for him as I smiled lightly for a greeting to everyone else.

"Harold, I-" he says as the others tried to distract me. Something was really up. I could feel it.

"Hazza, its wonderful to see you here." Oliver says as he waves his hand to me.

"Hi, Hazza." Kevin says and the others.

"I'm sorry but what's really going on?" I asked as silence took over immediately. I knew it. This had to stop right now. "Paul?" I look at him.

Simon sighs as he said, "Tell him, Paul." I look at him and back to Paul.