LXIII. Dinner with K&D

Skylar Dallas.

No matter what happens, you should always remember the memories you've made - the experiences you have encountered in life, and everything else, and it doesn't actually matter if its good or bad, the important thing is that nothing is forgotten. Well, except the embarrassing ones. We have made alot of those lately, by the way.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love everything that happened in my life. Yes, everything all seemed unreal, especially the new family I had in life, but I just give all my thanks to them for letting me find who I really am. A terrible dancer, a horrible singer, but a focused reader in a matter of time, especially when I'm all settled up with a cute cuddle next to the bonfire after all that hard work all day.

I took care of Lux and Theo today and made them both sleep, at each others arms, in their room. I've done the dishes and waited for everyone to come back before I could prepare for our outing together as a family. It was only fifty minutes left until they could go back from changing their looks, as I insisted to just let loose of what I have in my closet but with a huge help coming from the ladies, which was a great help for me. We were celebrating our second day of being close to each other again. It felt like the first time we spent our lives together - it all felt like a movie but instead of a made-up story, its all real.

I woke the kids up and prepared them as well. After about all that, I took one last look at the mirror to see if I was all done, as I realized I haven't put on some nude lipstick, so I did after realizing it.

Minutes later, the doorbell rang and I knew it was Ash, who texted me that he would be the escort of the kids for tonight, which I thanked him for.

"We're all set," I muttered as the three of us went downstairs, only to see my brother in a suit and there I saw him, all smiles at each other in surprise.

"You look beautiful, sis." He said as I smiled.

"You look good yourself, big brother." And he gave me kiss on the cheek, as well as Lux, who looked so gorgeous.

"Let's go. Dinner awaits." Ash said as we went away.

As Ash drove the car, my mind went in circles of thinking about what could happen tonight. I even thought of the shit that happened yesterday, which made me think of Kate and the words I said to her - and so explaining to her every detail of how much I love Harry felt amazing to let out. And of course, we apologized to each other and that's when I thought of inviting her and her boyfriend, Danny, for our outing this night, which they accepted immediately.

"So, how were the kids?" He asked as I shake off my sudden thoughts and stopped pretending that I was in a music video.

"They were cute, like always." I answered.

He giggled and said, "So, you and Kate, alright now?"

"Yeah, of course. It was all just a misunderstanding at first, but she really seems nice." I immediately answer as he nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, Danny couldn't stop describing how he loved her."

"Really?"

"Yeah, they're perfect for each other."

-

We came in time for the food, as Harry told me he already ordered for me, as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You're welcome, love." He said after.

Everyone all looked 'fancy' - like how Harold pronounced it to be. All of us, ladies, went from fourteen year old teenagers to celebrities that got hit hard by puberty - so as the boys, or should I say men now.

Shey started talking about how we all met in Greece with small chit chats of Luke's silly and dramatic entrance in her life, again.

"..everyone knew how much I loved him. That's why I left.'' She admits as we dissed how that girl even had to put a freaking restraining order on her.

''Restraining order sucks.'' Danny says.

''Yeah, but even if I was rich, I wouldn't do such a goddamn thing.'' Kate responds back as we agreed.

We ate our food, while Niall suddenly orders our dessert for the night. I tell you, he is addicted to food, but in a good way actually. He always knew what we wanted to eat after a delicious meal. After about five minutes of waiting for our dessert for the night, I suddenly felt a hand land on my thigh and I see Harry smiling at me.

He's just there smiling, being all cute and shit.

''What?'' I asked as he just stared at my eyes.

"Nothin," he says as I controlled myself on not smiling too hard at him, or else something bad would happen.

I try to get him off mind while I eat my ice cream but nothing actually worked because every second that passed, I literally took a glance at him. I knew it all from the start that I made the best choice on who I would love. Yes, I did thought Chris was the one for me but would I be happy - would I be this happy? I knew I wouldn't. And I'm really happy now that I knew my choice was damn right.

"This is nice, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, it is. I love our family.."

"I love you," He retorted as I smile at him.

"You're an idiot."

"An idiot who fell in love with another idiot," we laughed all night long together until we could go back to the house. I controlled myself from not getting drunk so I could be the one to take Kate and Danny to the airport even though they didn't want me to but of course I insisted.

I mean what else could go wrong?

A/N: Long wait but almost ending.. not too soon, I hope. Let's wait and see.

x