II. Pretending.

Harry's POV

I woke up having a great personality today, like I want to do anything for people. It's just good to know that I will be seeing Skylar today and that I will hear her harmonious voice even when talking. And her beautiful hair that I want to touch so much since I met her yesterday.

As usual, when I wake up I quickly go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and freshen up a bit.

The thought of Skylar coming in my mind again, because of how she was simple in outfits, but naturally beautiful. I don't really know why she doesn't have a boyfriend. But I'd like to thank the angels from up above for letting us meet each other.

I didn't eat anything for breakfast. I was busy on playing a video game that the boys and I got addicted to since we all met. I wore the best outfit I could find, and finished the game.

Afterwards, we went out of our house to go to the car. We actually miss Paul driving us everywhere in UK, but we miss him more. Lou told us when we go back in London, Paul will retire from being our personal bodyguard, of course we got sad the whole day but Paul explained why and by that we just accepted it.

--

As I enter my class after saying goodbye to the lads, I could hear other girls gasping once again. "Hi, harry." a girl said, as she flips her red hair. I muttered a small hello. I don't snob people, but if you somehow do something bad to the ones I love, you're dead.

I sat down at my chair and placed my bag at the back of it. No one sits next to me...yet. After looking at Skylar's seat, a girl walked to my direction and sat at her seat. "Hi!" she said, and ran a hand through her hair.

"I saw you're alone so, I sat here to y'know...talk to you." she said as she played with the ends of her hair.

"Oh, I'm fine." I'm really fine, knowing that I'll see skylar. That's great for me.

"You're funny." she said, as she came in a little closer. I already knew what was going on. She's flirting with me. I didn't want to offend her by saying 'someone sits there' so I just waited for Skylar to come.

But not a moment longer I heard her voice from the outside.

"Baby! I missed you. Oh, who's this?" she sarcastically said, as she was next to me and was pointing at the girl.

"Baby? You're her boyfriend?" she nervously asked me, as she began to shake from head to toe.

"uh." I stuttered as I look at her, and she winked at me like she had a plan. "Yeah, I am." I confidently said.

"Oh my god. I am so sorry. I was just going to ask him somethin' but uh.. I am really sorry." then she ran off back to her seat.

"Oh, I missed you so much lovey dovey." Skylar continued the game to let the girl hear it.

"No, I missed you the most honey bunch. I love you." I said, as she sits on my lap making everyone look at us.

"I love you too, curly boy." then pinched my cheeks as I thought about everything being real. This day started good.

---

"I am starving." Niall exclaimed in excitement when Chachi ordered pizza for breaktime. We all get to be hanging out with the two lovely girls that helped us yesterday. Of course, Skylar and I sat across each other once again. She always sat next to Chachi. I guess they're really the best of friends. "Guys I'm sorry for yesterday. I'm making it up to you guys by pizza." she sarcastically apologized as we tell her it was all fine.

The pizza delivery guy went personally to the cafeteria just to give us the pizza. "Thanks, Marvin." Chachi thanked him and gave him a tip.

"You know him?" Liam curiously asked, Chachi nodded in response.