Chapter 17

Cole p.o.v

After I called the Alpha to tell him what happened and that my mother has something to tell him, Luna and aunt Bella said that they would come straight over, Beta Connor had to stay behind to look after the pack while the Alpha was away. Dad called my half-siblings back to the living room as well since they wanted to know what was going on I was worried about how they would act when they found out what I am but it's not like humans don't know about us cuz they do some wolves have been known to be mated to humans, however, some of them hate us and see us as a threat to both their life stock or to their as they put it "species" some think we should stick with our own kind and that's why the treaty was put in place.

That's kind of another reason why I need to reject the bond between myself and Violet the other been she is my brother's girlfriend, speaking of I should tell Skylar about that, later on, I don't want to tell her when she is in a rage I still am unsure why the moon goddess gave me another mate when I already have and am marked by Skylar I will have to ask the Alpha about it later but when I think of rejecting her I feel sad and not wanting to do it cuz if I do I will lose part of my soul ugh I dunno what to do. Within an hour and a half of waiting the Alpha and Luna had arrived fair to say that both Luna Scarlett and aunt Bella along with uncle Ryan were happy when they saw mum, being pregnant Luna had to take a few minutes anyone could see that the Alpha was furious but was keeping it under control.

As the rest of us seat down on to the couches mum and dad were standing up in front of the fireplace at the corner of my eye I can see Violet looking over to me and Skylar but the expression on her face is unreadable. Having both their scents in the same room is driving Hunter insane I am trying to keep him from coming out good thing mum starts talking and gets all our attention.

Brittany - first off I wanna thank you all for coming I know this is quite a shock, especially for my sister.

Aunt Bella stands straight up from the couch and is very angry.

Bella - you have got that right how the fuck are you alive?!

Brittany - I am getting to that Bella please let me explain.

Uncle Ryan takes Bella in his arms trying to calm her down as their sit back down.

Brittany - next I want to make sure that whatever I say doesn't leave this room and stays between us.

Oh, fuck don't tell me she's gonna tell them what we are mum looks to dad and my half-siblings but before anyone could stop her.

Brittany - I take it you guys know of wolf shifters?

Draco, the twins and Esmeralda all look to each other confused while Violet seemed to figure it out right away, not only beautiful but smart too....no fuck stop it Cole.

Gabriel - yeah we have heard of them why?

Esmeralda - wait are you saying that?

Brittany - yes, we are shifters.

The look of shock goes across all their faces apart from Draco and Violet I am not the only one who noticed.

Griffin - Draco why don't you look surprised as we do?

Draco - well when you see your little half brother change into a wolf doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

Wait what? He saw me?? But how?

Cole - how did you...?

He looks to me.

Draco - you may be sneaky but not sneaky enough there was a motion sensor camera on the tree you shifted under.