Chapter 22

Skylar p.o.v

Both me and Violet were still sleeping and cuddling when we get awakened by the loud noise but it wasn't a crash but a howl...no Cole's roar. At first, I wanted to go to him but I heard through the mind link that Leo and the rest of the pack would have heard his call and were on their way to help which gave me and Violet a chance to shower and get dressed. Violet has been wearing some of mine, since she hasn't any here and she looks so hot in my clothes, once we are ready we rushed downstairs and went to the living room where we met Talia and Raven they look at us then at each other I catch a hint of worry in Talia's eyes.

Skylar - Talia what's going on? I heard Cole's howl.

Raven - Leo and some others went to see what was wrong I hope they are ok.

Raven answers me I notice Talia is playing with her engagement ring while she said that and I know that when she does that Talia is nervous and not telling me everything I walk over to her, taking her arm Talia looks at me I can see the worry in her eyes.

Skylar - cut the crap Talia I know you, what's going on?

Violet - baby please Talia looks so sad.

I am getting winded up Violet tries to claim me down by taking my hand in hers when Talia's eyes suddenly go grey telling me that she is mind linking with someone I hope it's Leo. We get our answer as Talia falls to her knees holding her head and screaming which means only one thing...Her mate is in pain. Oh no, Cole!!! After a few minutes Ruby comes into the room in tears and a shape unbearably pain rips through my head causing me to scream out that's when I  realise Cole is in pain. Since we are marked we can feel not only each other's emotions but physical pain too and so can our wolves, as I can feel Silver howling in pain. Violet can't feel this pain since we haven't marked her yet which I am glad about because I don't want her to feel this. Suddenly I can feel a block being put up Cole must have known I was in pain and blocked me out so I wouldn't have to feel it but it won't last long.

Leo and a few of the others walk into the room and see us all with a pained look on our faces, Violet is crouching down beside me trying to help me Talia asks her brother what's happened what Leo says breaks me.

Leo - I am so sorry girls we got there too late, the vampires have taken John, Damon and Cole.

Skylar - NO!!!!

Violet - NO!!!

Ruby - NO!!!!

Me, Violet and Ruby all burst into tears I hear Talia say.

Talia - where did they take them?

Leo - I've got the trackers on it now.

He looks to Ruby.

Leo - Ruby I know you are upset but we need you to lead the trackers and pick up a trail.

That's right, Ruby is the best tracker in the pack even though her father is the son of an Alpha who is now a Delta even though it should be Gamma but Ryan wanted it changed for goddess knows what reason and her mum is one of the finest trackers I've ever seen there is no doubt she will find them. Ruby wipes away her tears as she stands up.

Ruby - I won't fail Leo.

After she looks at us and gives us a comforting smile she goes outside and shifts into her wolf Dawn then takes off letting out a howl that calls the trackers to her. I look back to Leo who looks like he hasn't told us the whole thing.

Skylar - Leo your hiding something from us and aren't telling us the whole truth.

He looks surprised I know that but the look on his face says it all as he sighs deeply.