Chapter 32

Skylar p.o.v

(+18 sexual activity)

I knew he wouldn't be able to find me no one ever does when we do the hide and seek training, this time I was under the water lying absolute motionless, to breathe I used a straw it was painted the same colour as the plants around but I had to take a breathe so when I slowly came up I heard that bitch Amelia's voice and she was talking to MY MATE not that I don't trust him I don't trust her as far as I could throw her. I had to laugh when she asked Cole why she couldn't stay loyal and now I am in my mate's arms I've missed his touch even tho my clothes are wet I have another wetness between my legs, even tho my love for Violet is getting stronger by the day and I thank the Moon Goddess for her every day, my love for Cole is also strong but I want to be greedy but another part of me wants to wait for Violet before having fun with him then again with my arms wrapped around his neck and having his body pressed against mine isn't helping.

Skylar - I need to change out of my wet clothes.

Cole - need my help?

I step away from him I do remember he had that flashback so maybe I shouldn't take advantage and wait, I turn away from him as I start to take off my clothes.

Skylar - Cole you don't have to...

Before I could finish speaking I feel the sparks coming from my lower back causing me to moan at his touch I already have my top half off when he runs his hands up my bare back, I can feel his breath on my skin his voice in my ear.

Cole - who says I don't.

Skylar - but you.....Mmmmm

While I am talking he slips his hand into my shorts and cups my pussy through my wet panties I then feel him move my pants to the side and slides a finger gently rubbing my clit.

Cole - you really are wet...but are you wet from the water or is there another reason?

Skylar - Mmmmm Cole.

Cole uses his free hand to undo my shorts letting them drop to the ground as I step out of them Cole's fingers slip into my core I let out a moaning gasp, I press my naked ass onto him and I feel his bulge right through his trousers. Cole kisses my neck while he begins to massage my breast.

Cole - you feel so good, all fours.

His dominant side is back and I am submissive, I am not bothered about people seeing us since the grass is long enough to cover us and it wouldn't be the first time that someone was caught fucking out here but even tho someone might hear me but I couldn't care as I go down on all fours with my ass/pussy sticking up ready for him to enter me. I moan thinking about his cock inside me suddenly I feel a string on my ass and I know that Cole has spanked me.

Cole - no moaning, each moan I hear counts of one slap across your beautiful ass, understand?

I nod yes and he slaps my ass again.

Cole - use your words, Princess.

Skylar - yes master.

I hear him pull down his zip, followed by his trousers which he throws aside before stepping to me with his hand on my cheek I hold in my moan as he puts his middle and ring fingers into my wet pussy after a few thrusts he takes them out, suddenly I feel the tip of his cock at my clit before he moves it along the opening he loves to tease me like this, I try to move back to get him to put his hard cock inside me but it doesn't work as he pulls it away and smacks my ass.

Cole - that was a naughty thing to do, does my little slut want my cock?

Skylar - yes master.

I feel him tease my hole once again with his hard member.