Horror Movie Days

A few weeks had passed since Denki had told me he was pregnant. He's been at base with me as much as he could since then, mainly on weekends as he still had to go to class. He talked to his principal like he said he would, but he wasn't allowed to stay with me full time until he was in his 8th month, which I thought was stupid.
Eraserhead and the principal both tried to ask who the father was but Denki refused to tell them. Neither of them knew that Denki was still seeing me and he wanted to keep it that way, for obvious reasons. The principal and Eraserhead never caught onto our relationship while I was still at UA so they wouldn't have any reasons to even think of me as an option. As far as they know I have no contact with anybody at UA, which for the most part is true.
It was a Tuesday afternoon and I was currently sitting at the bar, cleaning off my knives from today's mission when the door burst open. I jumped off the barstool in surprise and pointed my knife at the door until I saw Denki walk inside. I sighed and dropped my arm before going back to cleaning, "Jesus, Denks, you scared me. What're you doing here? I thought you had school today." I questioned.
Denki took a seat next to me, "I did, but they let me out early today since it was going to be all hero work and hero training. On Friday the class is going off to work studies so I wanted to spend some extra time with you. Therefore, I'm here."
"You're still allowed to do work studies?" I asked.
Denki nodded, "Yeah, I'm just not allowed to do any sort of hero work. I'll basically be in the office all day handling paperwork and stuff like that, I'm not looking forward to it in the slightest. It's gonna suck not being able to see you." Denki lied his head down on the bar and stared off in the distance.
   I placed the knife I was holding down and placed a hand on his head. "It'll be alright, you can still call me throughout the week. Or better yet the league can break into the agency and kidnap you." I joked, getting a laugh out of Denki.
   "Yeah right, like Shigaraki would let you risk your location being leaked for that." Denki said, a soft smile on his face.
   "Definetly not, that's one thing he'd never do. Let alone the old man, he hates that we let you here in the first place."
   "Speaking of, who's the old man? I've heard you mention him a few times but I have no clue who you're talking about." Denki asked as he sat back up, locking his eyes on mine.
   "All For One. He's never here since he's been captured but he still somehow hands out orders. Tomura basically tells him everything, he wasn't very happy about you staying here but there's not much he can do about it." I replied.
   "How do they stay in contact though?"
   "That I have no idea. You can ask Tomura, though he hasn't even told me so I doubt he'll tell you." I said, picking up my final knife to clean it off. After I finished cleaning off all of my knives I put them back into their holders and went to put them in my room, coming back to rejoin Denki moments later. "So, anything specific you wanted to do since you came here?"
   "Not really, I was hoping we could maybe just relax and watch a movie? I've kind of been in the mood for horror and I know you have a good taste in those kinds of movies." Denki smiled.
   My grin widened, "You might as well call me a horror expert. Come with me, love, if it's horror you want than it's horror you'll recieve." I led Denki to the living room and had him sit on the couch while I went to choose a movie. I took into consideration the things that Denki thought were scary and picked out the Blair Witch Project. Sure it wasn't all that scary, but for Denki it probably will be.
I put the disc into the dvd played and took my place next to Denki, who quickly curled up next to me. I pressed play and threw one of my arms around his shoulder, holding him close. As the movie played on Denki's grip got tighter, though it happened a lot sooner than I thought it would.
The movie was about half way through and Denki was basically on my lap, at some point he threw his legs over mine and had his hands thrown around my neck, burying his head into it's crook. "Denks, are you ok?" I asked, slightly concerned.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm good. Just preparing." Denki said, his eyes glued to the screen. Not too long after Denki jumped, letting out a small scream when a jumpscare came up, making me laugh. "I'm glad you find my suffering funny." Denki scoffed as he hid his face in my neck.
"You're the one who wanted to watch a horror movie." I replied, only making Denki pout more.
"You're not allowed to show our kid horror movies, they aren't growing up to be as sadistic as you are." Denki said.
"I'm offended. Horror movies are a national treasure, we need to raise our child with culture."
"I disagree. I strongly disagree."
The movie came to an end, the final scene coming onto the screen, once again making Denki jump. Afterwards Denki said he wanted to watch another, which kind of surprised me. I put in Paranormal Activity, Denki was a lot more jumpy with that one. We ended up watching horror movies throughout the whole day, every now and then somebody from the league coming in to watch with us.
By nightfall Denki was practically falling asleep in my arms so I decided to call it a night and walk him back to UA. The walk felt longer than usual as Denki walked extremely slow and refused to be picked up. We finally arrived after what felt like an eternity and I said my goodbyes to Denki, just wanting to do nothing but go back to base and pass out on my bed.