Always Here

"Hurry up Crusty, you're taking forever. We're almost out of time." I said into the earpiece.
"I'm going as fast as I can, Toshi. There's a lot of shit in here." Tomura responded, his tone agitated.
"You should've brought Dabi with you. But no, you left him at home."
"I didn't think it'd be this much! Did you kill off the employees?" Tomura asked, obviously annoyed at my lecturing.
"Obviously, unlike you I'm actually quick to do things. They've been dead for multiple minutes." I responded, hearing sirens in the distance, "Hurry up, the cops are coming. We have to go."
"Go to the van, I'm closing up the bag." I did as Tomura said, hearing the vault door open behind me. I ran outside, swung the van doors open, then jumped inside. Right as the cop cars were pulling up Tomura jumped inside. I slammed the doors shut behind him right as Jin took off.
I could hear the cops chasing us and felt the van pick up speed. "This is your fault for being slow." I lectured.
"Yeah, yeah, I get it, you like pestering me."
"Oh yeah, it's my favorite thing ever." I said as Jin took a sharp turn, flinging me into the side of the van. Tomura laughed as I sat back up and flipped him off.
   After multiple sharp and random turns the sounds of sirens finally started to fade, indicating that we lost the cops. About 20 minutes later the van came to a stop so we opened the doors and unloaded into base. I walked inside and instantly threw my gloves and mask to the ground. I went into the living room to throw myself onto the couch, only to find Denki there eating ice cream and watching a movie. He smiled when he noticed me, "Hey, welcome home."
   I walked over to the couch, lying down and resting my head on Denki's lap. "You're here early."
   "I know, I was getting impatient though. I just figured I'd wait for you to get back from your mission here." Denki said as he placed a hand on my head, brushing my hair back.
   "I like the feeling of coming home to you." I replied as I closed my eyes. I stayed like this for a few more minutes, just taking in the feeling of being with Denki. I later turned so that I was facing Denki. I placed a hand on his abdomen and looked up at him, "How're you feeling?"
   "I'm alright, I'm starting to feel the weight and the cravings are getting stronger but that's about it, nothing major yet." Denki replied with a smile.
"Yo brat, don't just throw your shit on the floor-" Tomura started yelling, though he stopped when he saw Denki, "Oh, hey kid, how are you?"
"I'm alright, how are you?" Denki responded.
"I'll be better once Toshi learns how to clean up his shit." Tomura scolded before throwing my gloves at me.
"Watch it man, that shit hurt." I complained.
"Don't leave them on the floor then, you're lucky I didn't pelt this at you." Tomura said, holding up my mask, "I'm putting it in your room, you better start doing this shit yourself. I'm not your mom."
   Once Tomura left Denki burst into laughter, "What's so funny?" I asked, moving slightly away from him.
   "You guys act more like mother and son than me and my mom do." Denki replied, his laughter never ceasing.
   I stood up, "That's so rude, I'm leaving."
   "No wait, please come back. I'm sorry!" Denki called out. He gave me big puppy dog eyes, winning me over.
"You're so lucky I can't say no to you." I said as I sat back down next to him. I threw an arm around his shoulders as he put both arms around me, pulling me in close. I placed my free hand on Denki's abdomen, slowly starting to move my thumb back and forth.
For most of the afternoon I just stayed on the couch with Denki, watching random movies and having dumb conversations like we always do. At least, that is until I realized I was still in my blood stained clothes from the mission. The second I noticed I got up to shower, leaving Denki alone in the living room.
   I finished showering then changed into a random hoodie and shorts I found near my bed. When I went out to the living room Denki was talking to somebody on the phone. A few minutes later he turned to me, "Hey, that was Eijiro. He wanted to know if you were free tomorrow, him and Katsuki wanted to go on a double date with us."
"Uhh, let me go ask Crusty." I left the room again to go find either Tomura or Dabi, whoever I came across first. After a couple minutes of wondering around I found Tomura engulfed in a video game. I walked over and grabbed the controller from his hands, pausing the game in the process.
"What the hell, Toshi? You just fucked me up!" Tomura yelled.
"Yeah yeah, anyway I have a question and we both know this was the only way you'd answer me."
"Whatever, what do you want?" He asked, annoyed.
"Do you have any missions or anything planned for tomorrow?" I asked.
"Yeah, why?"
"Count me out, I'm going out with a couple people from UA tomorrow." I replied before handing him back the controller.
"Toshi, do you think that's a good idea? It's obvious why you hang out with Denki but can you trust the rest of them?"
"There are only 2 others I trust there, I'm pretty sure they're safe to be around. They're Denki's friends, I don't think they'd try pulling anything." I responded.
Tomura sighed and turned back to his game, "If you get caught and wind up in prison I'm not breaking you out."
"Yeah yeah, whatever Crusty." I said as I left the room to go back to Denki. When I returned Denki was finishing off the last of the ice cream, which at this point was basically all liquid.
"So?" Denki asked when he saw me come back.
"He said he had plans but I told him I'm going out with you tomorrow." I replied while sitting down and taking Denki into my arms.
"Good, I'm excited to hang out with you guys together again." Denki said, leaning into me. "Also, you should tell Shigaraki to get more ice cream when he goes to the store next, you're all out."