CHAPTER 2

After returning from work Susheela went in Kusum's room. She was devasted seeing what all changed in her life in past years. Her mother's amnesia problem has worsen and due to lack of attention she even couldn't recognise her. She have to also be strong to support Dharampal and other family members. She was lonely, very lonely. Missing someone whom she didn't wanted to miss. Travelling through her thoughts she heard a similar voice calling her for food. Dharampal was still at shop and Shishupal was doing some work. When she came out of her mother's room. Chanchal was there serving her food. She was not so happy but satisfied with the situations.

Like any other day, This day was also normal when she was trying to sleep. She got a notification from her mother's doctor that she can be cured in London.

Seeing London, Susheela dived into pool of tears but she knew this was the last chance for her mother to be back with her memory and she didn't wanted to miss it she wanted her mother back. Her mother's love was the most she was craving, after what all had happened.

Back in London, life was going well. after coming out from operation theatre. Someone, returned to the cabin and started planning the budget and development of the hospital. In deep agony of work he didn't realised clock has clicked 1 a.m. at night. Life was just work for him. Working lifelessly for 2 years after all it had became a habit. Deep in the mind he was tired, done with living wortheless life, done with ignoring marriage proposals, done with drama and all the stiffness he showed and hearing the complaints of his from his employers.

To be continued...