chapter 14

Mini- hello beta, kaise ho tum?
Pramod-I am fine mom
Mini-listen I saw a girl for I she is just perfect like the way u want. Also she lives in London only and is a dentist. Meet her once please
Pramod - mom how many times I hve to tell u that I don't want to marry. I hate marriage. Now please stop forcing me
Mini- it's all because of that susheela. U need to get out of her it's been 2 yrs . Give me a break pramod. Leave her
U r ignoring ur mom because of her.
Pramod- no mom I don't love her anymore. I hve no memories of her now. And I am not ignoring u.
Mini- u r ignoring me and u should just hve some manners to talk to me. U r also insulting me like her. (Starts crying)
Pramod- mom please I am not insulting u and I remember how she insulted u. I will make her pay for that.
Pramod cuts the call and starts drinking. While anger rushing into veins when susheela enters.

Pramod pov
When susheela entered. I felt extremely angry. Moreover, she started blabering something. In anger I kissed her. Offcourse being a human I need physical needs. But after kissing me she left. She deny me basically. I immediately left to club because I can't control myself anymore.
Susheela pov
I reached the house happy with the hope of getting my love back into my life. I slept with peace that day and was on the top of the world. Waiting eagerly for  tomorrow. Mom's treatment was also gonna start tomorrow. She will hve to stay in hospital for 2-3 days. But I was happy that she will be fine.
Finally my life had started getting better.

For my consistent readers who vote.
Thank you!!!
Vote, comment and share.