chapter 33

Waking up from the white sheets of bed, I felt lifeless. It's my wedding today. I should be happy after all I am marrying the love of of my life yet again "going to marry". But I wasn't happy at all. I was confused not able to decide what's going on in my life. Last 1 day I felt that everything could be right when pramod allowed me to sleep on his bed and didn't forced me to follow any of his rules. I always thought tht weddings our supposed to be happened with happiness not with enforcement. I was feeling hollow but couldn't do anything. Silently crying in the silence has now become the new hobby of mine.
I went into pramod's room and saw the most unimagined scene ever he was crying. The dr. Pramod Chautala was crying. My heart ached seeing him cry. Tears now rolled with more speed. I wonder if he also didn't wanted to marry me then why is he forcing me.
After nearly 2-3 minutes I think he saw me and wipe did his tears and then he shouted at me with frustration
Why the hell r u here, get out and get ready. I know why r u here. I won't call the wedding off. We have to board rohtak tomorrow so we don't have time after wedding. You have to pack the bags too. Go and get ready. Do not waste my precious time susheela Ruhail.*

Rohtak!!! What is he doing???
I froze there, not able to understand anything more. When he said
* I don't owe u an explanation do what I say*
I suddenly gained energy and asked him
*Why r u doing this all, when u don't want to marry me, and rohatk??*
He said fuming in anger
*Don't aks me questions remember ur rule otherwise ur family's happiness, u know what I mean right?!*

I was done with him and with the argument so I did what he said. The beauticians came. I got ready for Christian style wedding. My wedding.
I didn't realised whe we reached the church. It was indeed decorated beautifully with flowers. A stranger held my hand and took me to the place where pramod was standing. He was wearing a blue suit. Never in my life have I ever imagined a Christian style wedding under such circumstances, without my family, without my love, without my acceptance, without my freedom. Soon the priest asked me
* Do u susheela Ruhail, take pramod Chautala as your rightful husband*
Having no option left, with pramod glaring at me I spoke
* Yes, I do*
Next I hear priest asking pramod
* Do u pramod Chautala take susheela Ruhail as your rightful wife?*
Pramod spoke
*Yes, I do*
Then the priest spoke
* I pronounce you as husband and wife. Congratulations. You may now kiss the bride*
Next I felt was his hot lips on mine. And realisation hit me that fuck I am married to devil but love of my life.