chapter 6

Pramod pov
I hugged her back and had a smirk on my face. I looked at her face and she was shook at the urge of crying or being angry, I couldn't read her exactly.

Susheela pov
I was just at the urge of crying. Only I know how was I controlling my cry. Somewhere deep down I know I wanted it to be true, but I was shoked by this. Mom didn't rememberwd taht the person who claimed to love me left me alone. I immediately gathered myself and went near mom and pramod and saw a smirk on his face. I felt uneasy by seeing him smirk for the first time. He was looking mischevious but also loved it....shit I can't love him again. I just spoke Dr. Pramod with great difficulty and stood there still. When he replied and said yes Miss.susheela. yes, after hearing my name from him I was sooo happy , on the top of the world it just went into my heart, but soon I came back to reality and found myself staring him with little tears in my eyes. I quickly gathered myself again and asked him if he is ok if I pay the treatment amount late.

Pramod pov
When I heard my name from her I was overwhelmed. It sounds so good from her mouth, like it's just made for her to moan it every night. But I came back and saw her staring at me straight into my eyes and I too got busy staring at her. Soon, when she came into senses she blaberred her problem to me and I just said hmm. When auntyji said that why r we both behaving like strangers, she said that she remembers that we both are married. And I just coughed at that and looked her. When signed to not to tell her mom the truth. So I went with the flow and didn't spoke a word.

Susheela pov
I didn't wanted to disturb mom's memory as she found it difficult to remember me even, also doctor said not to stress her much. So, I signed him to go with the flow, so, he did but with a mischevious smile.

Ohh god!!! This is becoming intense. Do vote and comment too pls.
Target of votes: 24
Target of comments:7 ( excluding mine)
Also to all the silent readers pls express ur emotions a bit so I can get idea of what exactly do u all want from the story , and what alll do u find interesting.
Thank you:)
Writer, khushi