chapter 8

Pramod pov
As expected when she said yes. I quickly snugged out the paper from my drawer and gave it to her.
Susheela pov
I thought it a bit strange that he had prepared the contract already, as if he knew this all will happen. Ignoring the fact when I moved forward to sign it, he stopped me and said he needed to edit something. So, I have to wait for 10 minutes. therefore I simply went outside his cabin and waited when mom came and I saw her smiling after long as if she was on top of the world. When she asked me that why did I gave her the surprise that it's pramod's hospital, she said I should hve told her before hand. I Wanted to tell her everything but couldn't. So, I just said kept quiet. When she continued and said that she wants to become nani.
I was wide eyed when I heard it, a tear slipped through my eyes but I got successful in hiding it. And reminded her that she is already nani of pihu(garima's daughter). When she said that she wants my daughter too. I couldn't control myself anymore when I ran towards the washroom to cry.

Pramod pov
I wanted to edit the contract so, that I could get benefit from aunty's disease. I know it's not right. But for my revenge from susheela I can do anything. I badly want to  overcome the pain she gave me. So, I started editing it, when kusum aunty came in without her, I wonder where she left her.
Aunty came in smiling and while sitting down asked how was I , when I replied that I am perfectly fine and said that she will also get fine soon. After listening to it she softly spoke with a chuckle and said that she wants to become nani and after saying this told me that how susheela ran towards the washroom whe she told this to her. I was taken aback, because I wasn't expecting this. Although there are benefits of Kusum aunty's innocent mistake, but there are also harms. I had imagined my children and happy family with her once, and felt a bit emotional after hearing this. But I said her that I am waiting for susheela to say yes and I am ready for it. To which she seriously said that she will talk to her.

After 2-3 minutes of silence, when there was no sign of susheela my editing was complete, so, I asked aunty to give the papers to susheela. To which she politely said yes. And left from there.

Do vote, comment and share,
Thank you
Writer, khushi