chapter 5

Susheela pov
I was pretty much excited today. After yesterday I had a hope tht mom can get cured soon. I was overwhelmed by this thought. However it was difficult to take mom to hospital as she had forgotten about me again. After almost 3hrs I was able to make her understand about the surroundings and me. I called puttu when mom was in the washroom, he told me that garima wanted to know each and every detail of mom's treatment. However it was her right as she was her mom too, but I didn't wanted to talk to her. It's been 2yrs since I hve'nt had a word with her. My twin - my world I haven't talked to her, even when she was pregnant, even when she gave birth to my niece- my cutie pie. I wasn't there with her. I don't know why I am not interested in talking to her anymore. I am not hving courage to give explanation to her for loving pramod because I know it was my mistake for loving a backless man. I slapped her for betraying me, and I couldn't patch up with her for several reasons. Scared of betrayal, losing her again, hurting her, or hurting myself remembering the past.

Kusum pov
I don't know why I forget things often. I forget my own daughter. God knows how she faces me at the time makes me remember everything. Even after her marriage she lives with me for my health. She is really a good daughter but, I am not a good mother. (Cries for sometime)

Pramod pov
I hve personally made all things ready for her to come to the hospital. I won't hurt kusum aunty, like she did to my mom. But will make sure she feels what I hve gone through since, this 2 yrs.

Susheela pov
Reaching the hospital I was sending something different- abnormal, but left that thought behind for my mother.

After sometime having word with the doctor I was so happy that she can be treated. But problem was money already I hve used 1 lakh for coming to London and staying here for 1 month will use all my savings. And for treatment I won't be having any suffeceint money left.  The doctors were asking atleast 2 lakh for temporary treatment which is equal to stay in London for 1 month including everything. With no option left I called garima while mom was hving temporary checkup with doctor. Without any consent of anything I directly asked her for money and told her everything. She was taken aback for me just calling for mom's update not asking about anyone and directly asking for money. After ll she was my sister she expected me to ask about health and everything, but I  couldn't do it. So, she also came to point and said that she can just spend 1 and a half lakh, not more than that. Somewhere beneath I was satisfied that there were only about 50000 left. I could arrange them somehow. So, I said yes to the treatment. Happily the doctor too agreed for late payment and said for staring the treatment I had to meet the owner of hospital, as I was doing late payment.
I was okay with it and went with my mom to meet the owner when I reached the cabin there was a person sitting  with his back faced towards me and face towards the wall. I almost stoped breathing when I saw the name plate. It was him PRAMOD CHAUTALA, who ruined my whole life. I could barely speak anything when he turned the chair and stared me as he always knew that I will be coming there to meet him.
Before I could gather myself I saw mom who hugged him and asked him how was his SON-IN LAW.

Pramod pov
I knew that she couldn't afford the treatment so, she would definitely come to hve a word with me when I will trap her. But to my surprising extent she said yes for the treatment but asked she could pay the payment a bit late. I could figure that she must hve decided to take loan from someone in India. And there and then changed my plan and shifted to plan B. When she came to my cabin my heartbeat started moving the fastes it could, I could hear it. It was her affect on me after 2 yrs. But along with this anger also rushed in my veins analysing her. Indeed she was looking good but pale from face.
But the shocking part was when unknowingly aunty ji called me her SON-IN-LAW.
IT took me atleast 5min to understand that she was saying this due to her sickness. But due to this my plan will become more easier to execute.

How was the part I hope u enjoyed!!!
Pls comment nd . Next part will be posted today if this part crosses atleast 21 votes.
Also ignore typos if any.
Thank you