chapter 20

Susheela pov
Idk why but Garima woke me up half night. But suddenly I realised the reason after seeing contract In her hands. Before I could speak anything she asked me about it and helplessly I bluttered the truth to her everything, the first meet, mom's condition, her wish for child, the kiss, the act everything even my feelings. She slapped me tightly and said that I am bailbudhi she added
* R u mad or what it can clearly be seen he has trapped u to make u suffer and u sold urself happily to him. Without even trying to save urself. Now listen take some laon right now and give to him and set urself free form this contract. It will ruin ur life. Leave London and come to rohtak.*
I said no becouse I was hving beleif on my love.
Like this whole new ght she tried to explain me and said a lot of bad things about pramod but I defended him and was eger to sell myself to him. Garima helplessly left my room.
I slept and then after hours maybe it was 12 noon or something. I woke up today I will be sold and mom will be heading back to India with garima.
When I came out mom was gone for final checkups, garima angrily tried to make me understand but I again defended my love, angrily she said not to talk to her or family ever again if she decides to stay with pramod. Itwas hard for me but I chose pramod beleivibg I will make everything right after getting it right with pramod. But as I said this I realised my family wa son phone call everyone like listened my choice and then papa spoke from phone
* Kabhi apni Shakal na dikhaio, garima kusum ko leke rohatak aaja, aaj se meri ek hee beti hai*
These lines broke me but I was firm with my decision to stay with pramod and make my plan work. I cried for whole time before mom came home for leaving. I tried to understand garima but she wouldn't listen maybe she was hurt with my choice. I think she should understand my choice and don't overthink pramod's cold and angry behaviour. But no she wouldn't. Gathering myself I bid my final goodbyes to mom. We both hugged and mom and garima left. I knew this was gonna be hard. I wished garima never saw the contract and everything would go smoothly. But okay i will make everything right. With this beleif I left for hospital for meeting pramod in money procedure as mom told me to go and meet him at 6, as he told her.
I was ready to welcome my new life. The first step of setting everything right.

Yup double update!!!
No update tomorrow enjoy these two parts today.
And be ready to experience the upcoming journey. Do vote comment and share.
Writer khushi
Thank you