chapter 3

Susheela pov
After getting the message I knew what was to be done. I quickly checked my savings and was ready to borad London day after tomorrow.
I immediately went to Papa's room and for a surprise meeting him after 1 month was painfull . He was anyways happy to see me. We always saw each other leaving for work but never had a talk. I wasn't hving enough courage to talk to him after the things happening. Last time I had a talk with him when family was in financial crisis. One month ago. However the condition is not so good yet but mom need to be good. She have to be there for me, for loving me and taking care of me, I cannot live without her.
Entering the room I saw dad preparing to sleep and mom was already slept. I spoke and told everything to him. He was not convinced but for mom he said yes. He called garima and told her and as usual she wasn't happy me doing something good. She protested but finally agreed.
Next day,
It took literally 1hr for me to make mom realise that I was her own daughters. It was painfull to remind her of me again and again but I had to do this. She finally was convinced and we were al ready to board for london, with all my savings.

Pramod pov
As the owner of the hospital, I was supposed to take care of all the new cases. So, was I doing when I found a file of Kusum Ruhail. The name was familiar. So, was the disease. So, why not to use the opportunity.

Hope u liked the chapter pleas comment and vote.
Will be waiting.