chapter 12

Susheela pov
After an overwhelming call. I got ready and left for the hospital with a calm mind to understand the pramod. To understand what he wants. Down somewhere I still love him. That one braincell still thinks that he is not like that and he is the pramod I love. Oops loved.
When I reached the hospital I directly went into his cabin. To my surprise he was shirtless. His coat and shirt were hanging somewhere on the chair and there he was drinking whiskey sitting in the couch. As much I remembered he never drinks. That too in working hours is an absolute no. But then I softly spoke "pramod"
This grabbed his attention towards me and he immediately stood up and asked rudely "WHAT the fuck r u doing here, don't u hve to get any l nd if permission before entering my cabin. Yesterday I allowed u because I wanted u to be here, but u r not allowed now. Get the fuck out of here."
I was taken aback he is not pramod I know. That one braincell supporting my love is proved wrong. I was horrified at that moment but in my terms of respect. I marched towards him and said "I want to talk to u , please"
Pramod" talk, seriously'TALK'. I think susheela Ruhail just knows how to run away and insult other people. I am repeating myself get the fuck out of here, before I loose my patience"
I was hurt. He taunted me for not understanding him that day. Yes it was my mistake but it was his too.  But I didn't said anything because he was drunk. So, it won't matter. Therefore I decided to do what he says. But, I also can't leave him like this. So, I decided to make him sleep or just make his anger vanish and atleast make him drink nimbo paani.
I immediately called on reception and ordered for 1 lime shake. And then went towards him when he did the most unexpected thing. He smashes his lips on mine. He kissed me, he stole my fisrt kiss.
For some few seconds I couldn't react but after realising what happened, I don't know why but I kissed him too, with full passion. After shortage of breath we parted. When I saw him in anger before he could say a word there was a knock on door. Not willing to stay any further, I left the lime juice which peon has brought on the table, and asked him to drink it.
Vote, comment and share