chapter 18

Before I could react mom spoke *ok*.
I was shocked what the fuxk is happening then mom immediately left for home and said sh would be waiting for me. When I glanced up at pramod. He spoke
*I spoke this to keep her out of guilt and also as a story u r gonna tell ur family once ur mom's treatment is done. Because as per my info u are not doing anything for earning the left out money so, by saying this u will be sell urself to me after aunty's treatment. Anyways out of my cabin right now, I am not free like u I hve work to do.*
I left the cabin and after dotting the points I came to the conclusion that pramod's love is solution to all my problems. Happily i went back home . Before mom could say anything I seriously lied to her about the situation and supported pramod's created story. Listening it she was happy and what's dinner and slept.
Like this 1 month passed, yup 1 month passed and day after tomorrow I will be sold to pramod Chautala. Did I mention I was happy for getting sold. Weird right bt anyways I was happy. Today garima was coming to London.
Time passed and the door bell rang I was alone at home as mom had gone for her treatment in hospital. As soon as I saw garima I hugged her and said sorry. I decided to clear every grudge. I couldn't live without garima. As I said sorry she was shocked but then said sorry too. And we broke out into pool of tears and cried for long with satisfaction but then she suddenly slapped me and said* badla, toh pura karungi uss dinn ka*
We bust into laughter.

After few hours of discussing Evey thing happened in last two years. We came too mom's treatment's topic. I gave her all the updates. But then she asked me about money and said that she felt something fishy on the phone call when I told her. I was taken aback and said
*Aisa kuch nhi hai bass uss dinn kuch acha na lag rha tha*
Garima said
*Behen ho teri chup chap bata ke hua he*
Then I told her everything by getting little emotional but with a lie in it that I and pramod have fallen in love again and want to stay after in London for some time after mom's treatment. She was shocked and said that she wants to meet pramod once before she decides anything.

Vote, comment and share.
Also exactly after two chapters from this one real funn will start. Romance, lust, hatred and love will take over.
The story will come to it's most interesting part of susheela and pramod's love story.