chapter 10

Susheela pov
I just lashed out in my room and started hitting pillow badly. I literally wanted to smack his face numerous times but couldn't. After a couple of minutes I broke down into pool of tears, some couple of minutes later realisation hit me, I just practically sold myself to him that too in my senses. How could I do this???
What if I am not able to arrange those 50000 thousand, no it's not 50000 it's more than that. That bastard also mentioned about the acting money, for freaking acting like my so called "husband", practically I could afford just to pay him those 500000 for my mother's treatment. But now where will get the rest money. I wil just get sold to the person I loved at some point of time, no the person I loved is dead now. He is a total new person, I couldn't judge a person so wrongly, pramod in India was a gentle man, a goofy person, not in his dreams also he will force anyone to sell them to him. That person just literally loved me. We were going to marry. We just parted due to mini aunty's drama. Long tears escaped from my eyes remembering about that day. I was torn apart when I heard mom's voice calling me out for dinner, to which I just said that I will eat later. She agreed and left and I cried the whole night. Thinking about all the in misery I have been through and what biggest mistake did I just did few hours ago of selling myself. I just didn't fought with him for taking unnecessary charges of acting just to improve my mother's condition, after all it should come under treatment. Reality hit hard and I again my fucking big ego ruined my life. Although it has saved me the previous time from marrying a backless man. But this time I just fell into his trap. I started to realise that all things were planed. He knew that I was coming, offcourse he would knew, after all he is fucking hospital owner, and that contract was all ready before we had a word, he just added the charges for acting as my husband, and those smirks too stated that he knew everything. Huhhh!!! How can I be such a big bloody fool. I fucked up my future. Offcourse he has plans for destroying me even more. I just literally ignored all signs like a bailbudhi, but that's what I am, that's what garima warmed me about.
Authors pov
She cried all night and her eyes were all red, but still didn't stop.

Hello people
Do comment on this chapter
Longest one till now
Vote, comment and share
Vote target- 25+
Tell me ur thoughts about this story.
Thank you
Writer, khushi:)