chapter 27

Pramod pov( note it is starting from outside the club)

Fuck! She is angry. 
I knew she would be angry at me. What else can I expect. But her situation is not good she is scared I know she won't express it but she is scared. So it would be better if I leave her alone.
I decided it to give her a whole day to calm her out. But It won't extend it. After the tiring day when I returned home there was a strange part of me trying to see her, I badly wanted to know her situation so I went towards her room and saw her sleeping there were strains on her cheeks, means she cried, I was upset at once but then realised I should be happy tht's what I wanted. I wanted her to be sad, crying but I don't know why I was feeling extremely bad. Then I sat there sometime recalling all the moments when suddenly I remembered shaadi day, how she betrayed me and said  met to leave how she created a joke out of my love. U fumed and left to club when I returned it was 6 and susheela should be awake by 5 but she is still sleeping. I need to teach her a lesson. I therefore poured a jug of water on her when she suddenly left to my room and locked it and slept in my room leaving me out. My anger rose but also some part of mine wanted to admire her childish behaviour and act. Anyways I decided to surprise her and cancel her family call today. So, to tell her this I was waiting in her room reading a book when she entered and ran to bathroom. Seems she didn't noticed me calmly I waited for her when she cam out damm!! This girl will be the death of mine. My heart was beating, and when I noticed the knot getting loose,I immediately held it not wanting her to feel embarrassed I left the room telling her the necessary things. Now I am waiting for her. Damm why do girls have to make men always wait.

Do vote, comment and share!!!.
Precap- sumod romance❤️😈👿